Chapter 569 - 570

Chapter 569: You owe me someone [first update]

"Zhen Shuai, what the hell do you mean? Do you mean my lottery ticket has been stolen a long time ago? Do you know something? Or is this matter simply related to you!" Zhu Minghan roared angrily.

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows, snorted, and said nothing.

"Zhen Shuai!"

Zhen Shuai said slowly: "If you can't speak properly, I will die."

Zhu Minghan was quiet for a while, took a deep breath, and said: "I made a mistake, but I lost more than ten million. It's not more than a thousand yuan! You should be able to understand my feelings. If it were you, how could you not be anxious?"

Zhen Shuaixin said: I'm really not anxious, because no one can steal a penny from me.

Considering that Zhu Minghan was related to completing his mission, he did not say anything to attack Zhu Minghan.

"Okay, let me say sorry to you first. What do you know, can you tell me? I promise, as long as you can really find my lottery ticket, I will not treat you badly!" Zhu Minghan said with a sigh of relief. He didn't really believe that Zhen Shuai could help him, but he was so sick that he sought medical treatment. What if Zhen Shuai could really find the thief? I don’t know how long it will take for the police to investigate. What if the lottery ticket expires in a month or two?

The audience in the live broadcast room can hear their conversations and have something to say.

[Qingquanshi Shangliu: Isn’t Zhu Minghan always very proud during this time? To be honest, every time I see him looking at people with his nose, I want to slap him. I didn't expect to see him bowing to the anchor one day. Hahaha! ]

[Relax: I think he is a bit petty. Anyway, he is lucky. If he buys two more lottery tickets, he will definitely win, which will make up for the loss. If he doesn't care about the two lost lottery tickets, I sincerely give him a thumbs up! ]

[Lost Elk: You think he made up for the loss by winning again, but even if he really wins again, as long as the lottery ticket is not recovered, he will definitely feel that he still lost 10 million. ]

[Green water flows forever: To put it bluntly, it's just greed. ]

[Silence: This is human nature. 】

Hearing Zhen Shuai say "hmm", Zhu Minghan hurriedly asked: "What do you mean by that?"

Zhen Shuai said: "Answer my question first."

"Oh, yes." Zhu Minghan calmed down a little, "I'm afraid The lottery tickets were rotten, so I cut out a transparent page from the card package, put the lottery tickets inside, and then put them together in a small cloth bag that I sewed myself. The small cloth bag is usually hung around my neck, and I went home at night. The dormitory is locked in the cabinet. Every time I check, I open the bag and take a look, but I do not take out the lottery tickets to check. And when I check, I always carry someone on my back. Logically speaking, no one should know that I have brought the lottery tickets with me. On my body."

Zhen Shuai did not agree with this. He was even sure that someone must have guessed that Zhu Minghan had always carried the lottery ticket with him. Because in order to make sure that the lottery ticket is still there, Zhu Minghan will inevitably make some small actions, such as touching his chest from time to time, or always getting nervous when others pass by his cabinet... These small actions are all unconscious, and maybe he himself Others noticed it without even realizing it.

Zhen Shuai continued his analysis, "Okay, let's assume that the lottery ticket was always there before you went to Xiangwu Mountain. Did you drive there by yourself or charter a car?" Zhu Minghan said: "Considering the crowds and excitement, everyone thinks that taking a