Chapter 645 - 646

Chapter 645: Killing the New Year Pig on the third day of the Lunar New Year [Second update]

In the dark room, the sound of the alarm clock suddenly rang, and then, a furry little head struggled to get out of the thick quilt. It's Shen Xingdu. The eight-pound quilt is warm enough to cover me, but it is also a bit heavy.

Feeling the person in his arms leave, Zhen Shuai closed his eyes and explored the bed, touched the position of Shen Xingdu, hugged the person into his arms, tucked the quilt back, and said in a daze: "Brother Dudu ...The alarm clock is off...just sleep a little longer..."

Shen Xingdu tried his best to pull himself out of his arms, stretched out his arm to turn off the alarm clock, and pinched his nose, "Baby, we can't kill pigs today. Let others wait."

"Well..." Zhen Shuai remembered and slowly opened his sleepy eyes. He was going to kill a pig today, so he set an alarm specifically for fear of oversleeping.

Hearing the north wind whistling like a whimper outside, and feeling the cool wind swirling above his head, he really didn't want to think about it, but his reason told him that he had to get up. His eyes quickly became clear, and he opened his mouth and let out a lazy yawn.

"Alas..."

Shen Xingdu touched his face and looked for their clothes under the quilt. When I went to bed last night, I stuffed all my clothes under the quilt to keep warm, so that it would not be so cold when I got dressed in the morning.

Zhen Shuai held him down to prevent the wind from getting in. He found his clothes, put them on and got up. He lit up the charcoal basin and two earthenware oven baskets, and turned on the stove to boil water.

Then he went back to the room to dress Shen Xingdu. After dressing, he took him out directly, placed him on the chair next to the charcoal basin, and then put on his cotton shoes.

After baking for a while, Shen Xingdu went to brush his teeth after his body felt warm. Zhen Shuai also squatted next to him. Swish left, brush right, brush up, brush down...the movements are consistent as if they have been trained uniformly.

After brushing his teeth and the water on the stove was heating up, Zhen Shuai poured water for the two of them to wash their faces. Because Shen Xingdu was wearing a lot of clothes, it was inconvenient to wash himself. Zhen Shuai wringed the hot towel half dry, applied it to his face, and rubbed it gently twice. Shen Xingdu's face immediately turned red. Then, he rubbed the towel twice in the water and wrung it out, wiped away the remaining water on Shen Xingdu's face, and it was done. Next, he washes himself. After both of them have washed, apply clam oil on their faces.

Since the beginning of winter, viewers have watched this morning routine many times, but they never tire of it.

【Defense broken! I lived like this in the winter when I was a child. Every time my parents pressed me to wash my face, I would cry. ]

[Is it clam oil? Is it clam oil? Hahaha, different world, same 1980s, my grandma still uses this to wipe her face! 】

【Crying with laughter, I also want to wash Brother Dudu’s face. ]

[I'm different from you. I want the anchor to wash my face. Hee hee hee...]

Don't pour the water to wash your face first. The two of them went to the toilet together to drain the water from their bodies. When they came back, they washed their hands with the still warm wash water, and then rubbed clam oil on their hands. This is considered completed.

The three Zhenxiang sisters heard the noise and got up one after another.

Wash, clean the house, make breakfast, boil water... there is a lot of work in the morning. We can't wait for the butcher to come, the house is still in a mess. Especially, prepare more hot water.