Chapter 497 - 498

Chapter 497: Kill the TV station [Second update]

Cao Zhengqi had a cold face and said nothing.

Zhen Shuai sighed, "You really can't shed tears until you see the coffin."

He dragged Fang Lingyu aside and waved to those who participated in the siege of Fang Lingyu.

The players walked over quickly.

Zhen Shuai sent them the notes written in advance. This prevents players from using hearing aids to eavesdrop on their conversations.

The players' expressions changed slightly after reading the content on the note.

The other players were very curious.

Zhen Shuai took out three new puzzle pieces that he had not originally planned to take out, and handed them to the three players who had not been paid.

"Okay, clear everything."

The players all nodded and cleared everything.

Zhen Shuai added: "I will come here at six o'clock in the evening on the sixth day. Those who want the password can exchange it with a puzzle piece. The rest can exchange it with an old puzzle piece, but you six must exchange it with a new puzzle piece."

He pointed in Cao Zhengqi's direction and dragged Fang Lingyu and Shen Xingdu away together.

The audience watched Fang Lingyu being dragged around, dumbfounded.

The other players stayed in the restaurant talking among themselves. Some people believe that Zhen Shuai has found the password, while others are skeptical. Anyone who has played the escape room game knows that the clues are linked one by one, and it takes a lot of time to find them. But Zhen Shuai didn't look for it at all. How could it be possible? Get the password soon?

Others are curious about how Cao Zhengqi and the others offended Zhen Shuai.

Cao Zhengqi ignored them and left with a bad face.

Lu Xingjian and Fang Jun exchanged glances and followed.

In the next few days, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu stayed in the room and did not go out. The ups and downs outside can't affect them.

Fang Lingyu had been unconscious and locked in a room by Zhen Shuai. No matter what he and Shen Xingdu did, at least one person would watch him to prevent him from escaping again.

Because Shen Xingdu's mission was to protect Fang Lingyu, Zhen Shuai was worried that killing him now might lead to some bad consequences, so he kept him alive for the time being. When they left the cruise ship, Fang Lingyu died.

time flies.

On the evening of the sixth day, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu showed up at the restaurant on the spot. Fang Lingyu's treatment was slightly better. He put him in a laundry basket and dragged him with a rope.

This scene made the audience laugh.

The players who were still alive came one after another, all with expressionless faces. Including six people, Cao Zhengqi. They thought they would be able to find the password, but the fact was that they didn't find it and had to pin their hopes on Zhen Shuai. The faces of Cao Zhengqi and the other six people turned red and white.

Zhen Shuai glanced at it and saw that there were less than a hundred people.

Seeing him and Shen Xingdu sitting down, the players hesitated for a while and then lined up to hand in the puzzle pieces. All they pulled out were old puzzle pieces.