Chapter 469 - 470

Chapter 469 The Commander-in-Chief’s Plan

Governor Shen Xingxuan looked at Qiu Zhengxuan, Niu Jin and Yue Chengfeng in turn.

It can be said that Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu have become the backbone of this team without knowing it. Qiu Zhengxuan and the others have been secretly paying attention to their movements and received the hints in his eyes in time. They pretended to move rocks while Move next to him.

"Brother Shen?" Qiu Zhengxuan asked.

Zhen Shuai looked at Shen Xingdu in confusion, wondering what he wanted to do.

The viewers in the live broadcast room were also puzzled.

Shen Xingdu bent over and hid himself in the crowd, "Look at my gestures. The three of you will move a stone at the same time. The left side has a gray diagonal stripe, the middle right is like a trapezoid, and the right side is an ellipse. Move quickly." According to his description

. Qiu Zhengxuan, Niu Jin and Yue Chengfeng quickly found the three stones. The three stones are not small. They are all exposed and not embedded in the soil.

The three of them nodded, moved to the three stones, squatted down, and looked at Shen Xingdu.

Shen Xingdu raised his hand, and the three of them lifted the stone at the same time. Almost at the same time, they heard the sound of the stone rolling down. When they looked up, they saw that countless stones were rolling down!

The three of them were taken aback, quickly threw away the stone, and quickly dodged aside.

It turns out that these three stones look inconspicuous, but they are the support of many stones on the mountain. When they move, all the stones above move with them, forming a torrent of stones and flying dust!

Qiu Zhengxuan, Niu Jin and Yue Chengfeng finally understood Shen Xingdu's intention and shouted loudly:

"Get out of the way!"

The prison guards and prisoners below noticed something unusual and ran away in all directions while shouting. Because the reminder was timely, no casualties were caused. Only a few prisoners tripped over rocks and fell while escaping, but they were not seriously injured.

Lu Cheng, Guo Zihang and others, under the hint of Qiu Zhengxuan and others, pretended to fall and looked very embarrassed.

The prison guards looked at the frightened crowd and it was obvious that they would not be able to work today. If these prisoners rioted, even if they had the right to shoot them all to death, it would still be enough for them to eat a pot. They can only cancel today's work and announce that they will work again tomorrow.

Smiles appeared on the faces of the prisoners, but they stopped in time before the prison guards glared at them.

Zhen Shuai’s live broadcast room was filled with excitement.

[My awesome Brother Shen, a seemingly simple move actually involves knowledge of physics and mathematics. Without precise calculations, it would be impossible for just three stones to make so many stones roll down, and no one has been hurt by the stones! 】