Chapter 417 - 418

Chapter 417 Changes in Blue Mist

The lights were on in the base headquarters.

The power here comes from a backup generator. The backup generator exists just in case. I didn't expect it to be used so quickly. It's just that the power provided by the generator can only be supplied to the headquarters and cold storage, and it must be used sparingly.

An emergency meeting was underway and orders were issued.

"First, find available talents in the base and find a way to repair the burnt generator." "

Second, send a team of a hundred people to the city to find fuel and new generators." "

Third, send out When ten teams of fifty people enter the city, no matter what method they use, they must understand the characteristics of the blue fog." "Fourth,

collect the food and drinking water from all survivors and conduct unified management and distribution." "

Fifth , Take over the canteen. From today onwards, meals will be supplied and distributed in rations." "

Sixth, take away scissors, fruit knives, nails and other iron tools that may be used as weapons from all survivors." "

Seventh, strengthen defense at the warehouse. , there can't be such a thing as the computer room again."

"Eighth..."

"Ninth..."

...

Captain Guo took a sip of water to moisten his throat, looked around everyone, and asked seriously: "Is there anything you don't understand? Is there anything you would like to add?"

The first battalion commander said: "Guo Tuan, our situation is getting more and more difficult now. I suggest getting rid of the pets in the base. Firstly, for health reasons, and secondly, it can save a lot of money. Less food, and thirdly, you can get a lot of meat by killing those pets. This difficulty is a long-term battle, and we must prepare for the future in advance." "This is indeed a problem, if I remember correctly,

There are at least a thousand pets in the base." said the newly appointed deputy commander.

Captain Guo pondered for a moment, "It's better to ask their owners for their opinions. If they agree, kill them for meat. If they don't agree, let them go and let them survive outside the base. Can they survive?" Go down and see their luck."

The second battalion commander asked, "What about Zhen Shuai's two pets?"

Captain Guo thought of Zhen Shuai's two handsome and smart dogs and eagles, and felt a little envious, "Over there, Just turn a blind eye and don't worry about other survivors protesting. He has the ability to live in a single room, which is an explanation in itself." Zhao Shangying smiled, "In this case, he may become the target of public criticism.

"

The second battalion commander said: "We are not his parents, so we can't control that much. It would be nice if we could let him keep his pet."

Commander Guo also smiled, "That kid is a bit evil, and that teacher Shen is not a simple person either." Let them deal with their own role."

"One more thing," said deputy leader Zhao Shangying, "Should the person who set fire to the computer room need to be investigated?"

When this matter was mentioned, everyone's expressions changed. very ugly. This fire caused them heavy losses.

Captain Guo waved his hand, "It's too late to investigate now, so there is no need to waste manpower and time. But I believe that one day the black hands behind this will be revealed. The top priority now is whether we should issue a kind of bill , as a kind of voucher used for meals and daily transactions? We don’t understand this aspect. Let’s find professionals and discuss it together. It’s time to open the base’s shops to give people something to look forward to in their lives, and they will have less money. To cause trouble. The survivors can no longer be idle. From today on, some simple tasks must be arranged for them, such as cleaning, patrolling... Through labor, they can get some bills issued by us." Deputy Zhao said: "