Chapter 439 - 440

Chapter 439 Zhen Li’s predecessor

Chief No. 1 smiled freely, "Hahaha! Where are we going? This is my home. Don't worry, we will move to a safer place when the sunworm's next "dormant period" comes." Zhen Shuai thought , maybe if Chief No. 1 stays, he can really find a way out for the remaining humans.

After scattering the flyers, the airship returned to the Zhongnan Mountain base, lowered its height, and opened the step doors on both sides. Using a hoverboard to transport people is faster, but with millions of people watching, people on the hoverboard are very likely to be pulled by others, which is more dangerous. So Zhen Shuai adopted a safer method.

The selected people boarded the boat in an orderly manner. There are a total of 60,000 people, 40,000 of whom are children over ten and under eighteen years old, and the other 20,000 are adults. These adults are all talents in various fields. They also shoulder the important task of teaching and educating people during the journey, ensuring that the fire of mankind will never be extinguished.

Zhongnanshan base sent all soldiers to protect them from boarding the boat. It's not that no one tried to rush onto the airship, and the soldiers had to use bloody methods to deal with it. Some survivors were aware of the tough attitude above, and even though they were unwilling to do so, they did not dare to risk their lives and had to give up; other survivors had lost their minds and had only one thought in their minds: "We must get on the airship!" Even if someone was there They were shot to death in front of them, but they still kept going, with corpses piled up layer after layer...

The scene was quite tragic.

Zhen's father, Zhen Li, Gao Shen and others stood by the window. Seeing the scene below, their eyes were red, but they could do nothing.

In the crowd blocked by the soldiers, a girl who was embarrassed but could not hide her beauty stared at Zhen Li with her big eyes, with a look of disbelief on her face, and murmured to herself: "Zhen Li? No, how could it be him? How could it be him..." Everyone in the base knew that someone had boarded the airship before it arrived at the Zhongnanshan base, but she only found out today that her ex-boyfriend was one of them. one!

Luo Xiuyue still remembers the day when she told Zhen Li the news of her marriage. In fact, when she was dating Zhen Li, there was another man named Yan Jinpeng who had been chasing her. He often invited her to dinner and gave her expensive gifts. She liked Zhen Li, but she couldn't refuse these gifts, so she contacted Yan Jinpeng more frequently. Yan Jinpeng is older and not as handsome as Zhen Li, but his family is not only rich but also powerful. She suddenly married Yan Jinpeng because she overheard a few words when Yan Jinpeng was drunk. It seemed that a huge disaster was about to happen on the earth. The country decided to secretly send some important people away. Yan Jinpeng's parents were very likely to also On the list, Yan Jinpeng, as their son, can naturally follow them. After Yan Jinpeng woke up, she immediately asked about the matter. Yan Jinpeng did not hide anything from her and told her everything he knew. So, she decided to marry him. Only by becoming a member of the Yan family would she have the chance to go with them.

Zhen Li asked for a meeting, but she ruthlessly refused. In order to prevent Zhen Li from going to him and causing Yan Jinpeng to misunderstand, she deliberately took wedding photos and sent them to Zhen Li. As expected, Zhen Li didn't ask to see her again, which made her sigh in relief.

She followed the Yan family to Longdu with excitement. Whenever she saw other people living a normal life, she felt a sense of superiority in her heart. But she never expected that the Yan family was indeed on the list, but she was not able to follow them as she thought. Just because she and Yan Jinpeng were married for too short a time. The transfer is a big project, and some people will get wind of it. Therefore, in order to ensure that every place on the spacecraft is valuable, the country does not allow anyone to take advantage of such loopholes. It would be possible if she was pregnant, but unfortunately she wasn't. The staff said that if Yan Jinpeng didn't want to be separated from her, he could stay on earth, but Yan Jinpeng abandoned her without hesitation, just like she abandoned Zhen Li.