Chapter 579 - 580

Chapter 579 New Progress Made

Crash - crash -

the rain was pouring down, as if a huge hole had been torn in the sky. The balcony was crowded with students chatting their teeth, waiting impatiently for the rain to stop or lighten so that they could go to the cafeteria to eat.

Zhen Shuai was also in the crowd. He was so hungry that he lay on the railing and looked forward to it. Shen Xingdu went to get food alone and had been there for a while.

Sun Wei, Liu Wenle and Wang Jiahao were also waiting for Yang Yuhang to bring them food. There was an autumn rain and a cold. The three of them were cold and hungry, and they were unwilling to wait in the classroom. The world outside was filled with rain and fog. I could see people walking downstairs, but I couldn't see their faces clearly. I had no idea when Yang Yuhang would come back.

Zhen Shuai was wearing a coat, and Shen Xingdu's coat was too big for him. He and Meng Sirui chatted wordlessly.

"Why didn't you go to eat?"

Meng Sirui looked at the rain curtain and snapped his fingers. "I spent a small 20 yuan to ask someone to bring it to me."

Zhen Shuai gave a thumbs up. In line with the style of wealthy people.

Meng Sirui looked around and suddenly asked him, "Who do you think did that thing about Zhu Minghan?"

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows, "It seems that you have been paying attention to him. I have always wanted to ask, are you really not related?"

Meng Sirui He must have been holding it in for a long time. He hesitated for a few seconds and asked, "Are you strict with your mouth?"

Zhen Shuai made a zipper motion.

Meng Sirui showed a familiar sarcastic expression on his face and got closer to him, "Zhu Minghan investigated my family's affairs twice, once a month ago and once a few days ago. He seemed to suspect that he was the wrong child. No. To tell you the truth, I also suspected that he was my illegitimate son. But the fact is, he is not."

Zhen Shuai opened his eyes wide. There is a lot of information in this passage.

"When I discovered that he looked very similar to me, I immediately found someone to investigate him. He had nothing to do with my family. When he first investigated my family's affairs, I helped him. But he seemed very unwilling to do so. , did not believe the results of the investigation, so they invited the police for the second time. What is even more subtle is that the second investigation was after his parents came to the school to make trouble." Meng Sirui looked down on Zhu Minghan during the conversation.

Also, Zhu Minghan's desire to get rid of his parents is so obvious that it is indeed despising. Apart from being addicted to gambling and causing a scene at school that made him lose face, his parents had nothing to do with him. It is not an exaggeration to say that Yang Hongmei saved money to support his education.

Meng Sirui added: "He didn't realize that he was in trouble, and he still had the mind to do little tricks. It's interesting to see him jumping around like a clown." "Do you know something?" Zhen Shuai believed that Meng Sirui understood what he was doing

. what.

Meng Sirui smiled softly, "I can only say that as far as I know, there are two groups of people who are targeting him. I can't say anything more, because there is a person here... who is quite evil. I can see that you are interested in him. The matter is very curious, but you are still a student, so I advise you not to get involved, so as not to get angry."

After that, he lazily walked away.

Zhen Shuai was thoughtful.

"Shuai Shuai." Shen Xingdu carried two portions of rice and glanced at Meng Sirui's back, "What are you talking about?" "We'll