Chapter 535 - 536

Chapter 535 Mutual Testing [First Update]

There were not many people in the building, most of the faces were from Asan Kingdom, and these people from Asan Kingdom were all mutants.

Zhen Shuai curiously asked Gabriel, "Mr. Gabriel, are there only so many survivors in the base?"

Gabriel smiled: "Of course not, you know, the forest is a huge treasure. Everyone else is going Went on a treasure hunt."

Commander Zhen glanced over the skinny Japanese soldiers and sighed in his heart, fearing that since the base fell into Gabriel's hands, they had been enslaved.

He is now eager to see Jiang Shaohui. After meeting him, he should be able to figure out what happened. However, Gabriel would not let him meet Jiang Shaohui alone.

Gabriel took Zhen Shuai and the others to Jiang Shaohui's office.

One of his men pushed open the door and stepped aside politely.

Gabriel looked at Yao Shangzhen and others, and said to Zhen Shuai: "Mr. Zhenshuai, the inside is relatively small. You guards will stay outside for the time being." Yao Shangzhen's eyes sharpened and he opened his mouth to speak

.

Zhen Shuai raised his hand to stop him and said with a smile: "It should be so."

Gabriel frowned slightly and made a "please" gesture towards him.

Commander Zhen took Governor Shen Xing and walked in first. Gabriel looked meaningfully at the hands the two held together, and then led half of his men through the door. He left the other half outside for the purpose of keeping an eye on him. With Yao Shangzhen and others.

In the office, Jiang Shaohui was restless, with two of Gabriel's mutant men standing behind him.

Seeing that Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu were still as handsome as before, he stood up excitedly, feeling happy and a little ashamed at the same time. In fact, Zhen Shuai left him a good hand, but he screwed it up.

"Master Zhen, Master Shen, long time no see."

Commander Zhen and Governor Shen were obviously getting along very well in this apocalyptic world, and he had no shame in calling them Xiao Zhen or Xiao Shen.

Zhen Shuai saw that Jiang Shaohui seemed to be a different person. Not only was his complexion sallow and thin, but he also looked depressed. He looked more than ten years older.

He walked over and hugged Jiang Shaohui, patted him hard on the back and quickly let go, "Brother Jiang, do you think you forgot that there is a batch of supplies left at my place? You haven't sent anyone to move them for so long. Fortunately, I am a good person, otherwise I would have swallowed it myself."

Jiang Shaohui was a little confused, but he immediately realized it and asked hurriedly:

"Did you bring those supplies?"

Zhen Shuai said angrily: "It's not like you don't know me. With only about twenty men, how can we move so much supplies? So I came to you to discuss whether we should find a way to move everything here, or you should just take your family to my place. The smaller ones over there are the smaller ones. , but self-sufficiency is no problem at all."

Gabriel only half-believed Zhen Shuai's words. He believed that Zhen Shuai really had supplies in his hands - the look on the faces of Zhen Shuai's group made him disbelief. But he didn't believe that the base where Zhen Shuai was located was just a small base, nor did he believe that Zhen Shuai had no precautions against him and actually mentioned the matter of supplies in front of him carelessly. However, as long as the material thing was true, he didn't care whether other things were true or false. He has many hot weapons in his hands that he can rely on.