Chapter 557 - 558

Chapter 557 I want to be the school bully [first update]

Zhen Shuai's parents are self-employed and run a small Chinese restaurant in a shop not far from the community. The small restaurant sells stir-fries, fried noodles, fried noodles and all kinds of fried rice. Although the store is not big, the business is good because it is clean and affordable. Yes, takeout accounts for the highest proportion.

There are two chefs in the store, Zhen’s father is one of them, Zhen’s mother is responsible for collecting money and taking out takeaways, and there is also a young waitress responsible for entertaining dine-in customers. The original owner Zhen Shuai and his brother Zhen Yan work part-time as takeout riders to help deliver food when they have time, and earn some pocket money on the way.

Father Zhen is very different from the image of a fat chef in his imagination. He is not fat at all. He is tall, slender and has good facial features. It's just that his skin is not very good due to being exposed to the smoke and fire in the kitchen for a long time, otherwise he is still a handsome uncle.

Mother Zhen is fat, smiling all day long, and treats guests as naturally and kindly as she treats friends. She has at least one-third of the credit for the business in the store being so good.

When Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu came to the store, it was the busiest time in the store. There were seven or eight "Beautiful You" takeaway carts parked at the door.

Mother Zhen was busy packing, and her movements were neat and tidy. She packed a portion in just a few seconds, and the diners next to her were stunned.

Seeing her son bringing friends back, Zhen's mother showed a warm smile on her face. She kept moving her hands and spit out a series of words from her mouth, speaking very fast, like firing a machine gun.

"Shuai Shuai is back. Is this your friend? I asked your dad to make fried rice for you. You two should share it to fill your stomachs. You ask your friend what he likes to eat, and your dad and your Uncle Wu will talk about it later. Let's do it for you. They are fast and will be done in a while."

Zhen Shuai considered that the audience might be curious about his living environment, so the live broadcast was not turned off at this time.

The audience didn't even stutter when they heard this series of words from Zhen's mother, and they let out bursts of exclamation.

Commander Zhen walked over with his arms around Shen Xingdu.

"Mom, this is my classmate Shen Xingdu. Just call me Xiao Shen."

Shen Xingdu nodded to Zhen's mother.

Seeing his cold and cold look, Mother Zhen probably wasn't a talkative person, but she could see that he had a good relationship with her son, so she didn't mind at all and kept smiling.

"Okay, okay, go eat quickly and entertain your classmates. You can get whatever you want to drink. There are drinks, ice cream, and ice cream in the refrigerator." Zhen Shuai took Shen Xingdu to wash his hands, and then pressed him on

a He sat down at the empty table and went to the kitchen.

There is a glass wall between the back kitchen and the small hall in the front. Guests outside can clearly see the operations of the chef inside. The sanitary conditions can stand the test. This is the main reason why many guests like to dine here.

Zhen Shuai didn't go in, but stretched out his hand to reach the cooking table inside. On it was a gray food box prepared for him. He took two more clean plates and two spoons.

"Dad, I brought my friends here. We want to eat hot pepper beef and glutinous rice fish."

Father Zhen, wearing a white chef suit and a transparent sanitary mask, responded with a smile: "Okay, I'll call you later. ."