Chapter 515 - 516

Chapter 515 Characteristics of mutation [first update]

Li Zhiyong thought about it for a while, without refusing. He took it and took a look. It contained sugar cane oozing with sweet water and watery mushrooms. He was a little surprised. The mutated sugar cane was a good thing. Although these things also need to be stored in the warehouse, he should be able to get some. The youngest son of the family must like sugar cane.

Along the way, Zhen Shuai and Li Zhiyong chatted casually without mentioning any sensitive topics, which made Li Zhiyong secretly relieved. He tried to find out something from Zhen Shuai, but despite his young age, Zhen Shuai was also very slippery. He simply stopped asking and left him to Teacher Xu to worry about.

The survivors coming and going looked at Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu curiously, guessing their origins.

The two of them have long been used to it and are not affected at all.

Xu Bowen was waiting for them in the conference room of the cement factory, which is now his office.

Xu Bowen is in his early forties, with a slim build and a bookish air. He wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. The right lens is broken. Since there is no replacement, he can only make do with it.

There was another person sitting next to Xu Bowen. He was Chen Sheng, the second-in-command of the base. He was nearly fifty years old. He was a mutant and the strongest among all mutants at present. Because he was very honest, Xu Bowen asked him to Be your deputy, mainly responsible for hunting matters.

Zhen Shuai's first impression of these two people was good. Taking a closer look at their faces, he found that they were indeed two people with little wealth. Their only thought was that everyone in this base could live well. But the situation in the cement factory was obviously not very good. Although the two of them deliberately controlled it, they still showed a little sadness unintentionally.

Li Zhiyong introduced the names of Commander Zhen and Governor Shen and left consciously, closing the door behind him.

Zhen Shuai smiled before saying anything, "Teacher Xu, nice to meet you. We came all the way from Yonghu Shopping Mall. Thank you, Teacher Xu, for letting us come in and have a rest." "You're welcome, please take a seat." Teacher Xu nodded lightly

. Then he poured hot tea for the two of them. There were only two tea leaves in it. "You should have noticed that we are just a cement factory here. We are relatively short of supplies and only have less than one tael of tea leaves. Please bear with me." "Teacher Xu, Mrs. Xu.

" You're welcome, it would be nice to have a cup of hot tea at this time." Zhen Shuai took a sip from the tea cup, talking and laughing calmly.

Xu Bowen's eyes flashed. At first glance, he felt that these two young men were not simple. He originally thought that they would be wary and would not let anything in easily. Zhen Shuai's behavior was beyond his expectation. He didn't think Zhen Shuai didn't think of this.

"Can you tell me about the situation in Yonghu Mall? We have been staying here since the earthquake. To be honest, we have been worried that we will be the only ones left in the whole city. It's great to see you." Chen Sheng knew

He couldn't speak and didn't interrupt. He just sat quietly and listened.

Zhen Shuai told everything he knew, without hiding anything.

Xu Bowen immediately had the idea of ​​​​moving to Yonghu Shopping Mall.

For things like food and water, they can still find solutions in the forest, but things like medicine, clothes, shoes, pots and pans, milk powder for children, and personal items for women... there is nothing here. . If the children are sick, they can't be left alone, right? Almost everyone only has one set of clothes, and there is no replacement. You can't wear animal skins in the future, right? Since he accepted the position of leader, he had to consider everyone. The most important point is that this cement factory is surrounded by forests, and they still have too few people. If the beast tide comes, they will not be able to resist it. This was the deepest worry in his heart. He didn't say it to anyone so that others wouldn't be afraid. However, moving to Yonghu Mall is not an easy task. Not only does it have to be done on foot, but it also has to go through the vast forest. Not only are there wild beasts in the forest, but it is also easy to get lost. There are a large proportion of old people, women, and children here. It is not easy to just walk away, but you need to think carefully.