Chapter 591 - 592

Chapter 591 Departing from Shanhai City [Second update]

"You guys think about it. Anyway, we'll leave early tomorrow morning." Zhen Shuai walked outside.

Father Zhen and the other three followed closely.

Du Aiguo and the others also followed. Although I haven't decided whether to go with them yet, it is still necessary to find more supplies with them first.

Others in the sales department looked at them walking out carelessly, as if they were fools. But there are also smart people. They are alone, without companions, and want to collect supplies, so they fall behind Zhen Shuai and the others. There are some young and old among these people, and they are probably not bad-hearted people. Following them will at least make you more courageous.

Those giants are quite far away, and the area is still safe for the time being.

Zhen Shuai was rummaging through the ruins very quickly. Others were influenced by him and felt a sense of urgency, speeding up their search. Linger is not idle either. Her sense of smell is very keen, which comes in very handy at times like this. When she smells food, she will fly over and point it out to everyone.

Whether it was food, bottled water, drinks, clothes, shoes, etc., or even pots and pans, Zhen Shuai shook off the dust on them and piled them aside. He will take what he can take away, leave what he can't take away, and pick it up whoever needs it.

It's just that these broken masonry, steel, and concrete were very difficult to transport. It took nearly three hours of digging to fill everyone's bags. During this period, it is inevitable to dig up a few dead people, which makes people feel depressed.

It's not far from the sales department. The people in the sales department had been secretly observing their situation. Seeing that they were not in danger, they came out one after another and rummaged around for useful things.

Viewers in the live broadcast room looked at the dense crowds of people bent over and working on the ruins, and couldn't help but think of the homeless people they occasionally encountered picking up rags on the street, and wiped tears of sympathy for them.

None of them are used to doing rough work. Zhen's father and the others all have blisters on their hands, and Zhen Shuai is no exception.

The audience felt distressed and showered him with gifts, and it took half an hour for the scene in the live broadcast room to return to normal.

The viewers of Koi World, who had not long been qualified to watch the live broadcast, finally accepted the fact that the live broadcast room they entered was a live broadcast room in another world. They also learned that this world was an apocalyptic world. After being in a daze and buying a large number of gifts, Keep throwing all kinds of questions.

The old viewers can easily tell whether the other party is an old viewer or a new viewer from the barrage content, and answer their questions thoughtfully, which inexplicably gives them a sense of superiority as a teacher.

Zhen Shuai looked at the blisters on his hands and felt particularly sorry for himself. If it wasn't to help the Zhen family adapt, why would he need to endure this hardship.

"Dad, Mom, sister, it's almost time. Let's go back."

"Okay."

Dad Zhen looked at the sky. The sun was almost setting.

The giant in the distance hasn't left yet. He doesn't know what he is busy with, but he is tireless.

But people don't care about them, and the two sides are currently living in peace.