Chapter 599 - 600

Chapter 599 The Giant’s Game [Second update]

"Ma Ming, I can't walk anymore." He Ye stopped and wiped the sweat with his sleeve, but the sleeve was already wet with sweat, so wiping it like this didn't work. The sweat flowed into his eyes, causing a stinging pain and very uncomfortable. She quickly closed her eyes and stretched out her hand to Ma Ming, "Water, water, water, give me water quickly, my eyes hurt!" Ma Ming hesitated, then handed her the half bottle of water in his hand, and said, "Wife, you use it sparingly."

He Ye suddenly felt a fire in his heart, his pretty face sank, he unscrewed the bottle cap, raised his head, and roughly poured water on his eyes.

Xu Qiang and the others watched coldly as the white water was scattered on the ground and evaporated, with gloomy expressions on their faces.

"Slow down, slow down!" Ma Ming gasped in pain.

"I told you that my eyes hurt. How can I wash them clean without pouring some more water?" He Ye shook his hand in annoyance, his fingers slipped, and the mineral water bottle with the bottom of the bottle left was thrown to the ground, and the last bit of water was gone. Sprinkled, it quickly penetrated into the dry soil without a trace.

"You, you..." Ma Ming pointed at her, his lips were trembling and he was speechless.

He Ye was a little regretful, but when he saw that he didn't care about her and just stared at her, the trace of guilt disappeared and he turned around and left.

Ma Ming followed her with a straight face and said nothing, but stayed far away from her.

A strange smile flashed in Xu Qiang's eyes.

"Bang——", there was a dull sound from the far south. I don't know what the giants blew up again.

These days, they have become accustomed to hearing such noises, and they don't even pause.

He Ye looked at Zhen Ma, Zhen Zhen, Li Maolin and Shen Ma who were being carried on their backs. She was the only woman in the team who was walking by herself. He always felt that Xu Qiang and the others were laughing at her, and their faces became increasingly ugly.

The others were busy walking, tired and hot, and did not notice the couple's quarrel.

Xu Qiang suddenly blew a loud whistle, and his teammates immediately ran forward, surrounded Zhen Shuai and the others, and then took out weapons from his pockets and pointed them at them, including steel rods, knives, sharpened branches, and sharpened branches. The tiles...

Xu Qiang held a dagger tightly, strode to the front of the team, and looked around at Zhen Shuai and his group with evil intentions.

"You should know what I mean. If you don't want to get hurt, just hand over all the food and drink you have on you!"

The dagger was still stained with dried blood. He Ye exclaimed and grabbed Ma Ming's arm.

Jiang Yue and Wang Shanshan were shocked and stared at Xu Qiang angrily.

"Shuai Shuai!"

Zhen's mother and the other three ran to Zhen Shuai worriedly.

Zhen Shuai stretched out his arms to stop them, frowning in distress.

"You know what? I hate fighting and killing the most."

"Stop talking nonsense! Hand over all the food and drink!" Xu Qiang took two steps closer and waved the dagger at him threateningly, just a few inches away from the tip of his nose. to twenty centimeters.

Shen Xingdu's eyes turned cold, he raised his long leg and kicked his wrist. The dagger flew out of his hand and was inserted into the soil more than ten meters away.