Chapter 545 - 546

Chapter 545 Monster on Fire

"Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage, juicy Chinese cabbage, you are the dish in the hot pot, and also my favorite..." Zhen Shuai unconsciously hummed an improvised song while chopping the Chinese cabbage.

Shen Xingdu listened silently, his heart felt soft, and he deliberately slowed down his movements, wanting to appreciate his little lover's cheerful appearance longer.

Many viewers in the live broadcast room were holding their chins, with aunty smiles on their faces unconsciously - the anchor is really cute.

Liu Jun and others standing far away vaguely heard Zhen Shuai humming a song, and they only felt that their saliva was even more flooded. They thought, this kid is poisonous, right?

Shen Xingdu glanced at him with cold eyes.

Liu Jun's heart jumped suddenly, and his mind suddenly went blank, leaving only a sense of crisis. He quickly took two steps back and shouted at his companions urgently, "Go, go, go quickly!" People in the apocalypse have a sense of cleverness

. , although a group of subordinates did not understand why he suddenly acted like this, they did not move slowly and ran away in a hurry.

After running a certain distance, Liu Jun came to his senses and stopped. He was a little embarrassed and annoyed when he thought about his reaction just now. Seeing that his men didn't seem to notice anything, he slowly let out a sigh of relief.

"Boss, what's wrong?" A subordinate held his knees and gasped, looking back.

How could Liu Jun admit that he was frightened by a look, and said calmly: "It's nothing. I just suddenly remembered something. Let's go." However, the various fragrant hot pots he had eaten before the end of the world were always lingering in his mind, making him He became increasingly angry with Shen Xingdu.

One of his subordinates asked without blinking: "Boss, that hot pot..."

"I'm missing something for you? Go back to the base first and see if you can change the hot pot base." Liu Jun glanced at him, whether he was holding back or not. Angry.

The cheers from his men made him even more irritable, and he cursed "Fuck" in his heart bitterly!

Zhen Shuai didn't know that he had caused trouble to others. He chopped down several big cabbages while humming. He turned around and didn't see Liu Jun and others, so he put three giant cabbages into the space.

"Brother, it's almost done."

Shen Xingdu straightened up and nodded. Seeing that he had left a big cabbage outside, he took out a rope and tied it up.

Zhen Shuai carried a giant chili plant on his shoulders. They must go back to the base. After all, there are many people in the base, and if there is any new news, they can know it in time.

When he entered, Zhen Shuai regarded the giant pepper as a material to be handed over.

Several guards looked a little disgusted, but they didn't say anything.

Su Xuefeng, Tong Xiaofan, Zhao Li and a few companions happened to be leaving the base. One of them saw Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu and quickly reminded Su Xuefeng and the others.

"Xue Feng, isn't that your friend?"

They had all enjoyed the meat given by Commander Zhen yesterday, and seeing him and Shen Xingdu at this moment, they felt happy from the bottom of their hearts.

Su Xuefeng and the others probably knew what their companions were thinking, so they laughed it off and walked quickly towards Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu.