Chapter 619 - 620

Chapter 619 The anchor wants to be the boss [Second update]

"I earned this money myself, not from my mother." Zhen Shuai explained, took out the remaining thirty yuan and handed twenty yuan to her, "Look at whose house you go to buy some food. ."

Zhen Xiang took the money and stared at the other ten yuan.

"Let me keep the ten yuan. You are a careless boy and you pretend to lose it easily. If you want to buy anything, you can tell me and I will give it to you."

"..." Zhen Shuai took the twenty yuan again. He took it back and handed it to Zhen Duo, "Duoduo, go and buy it"

"Aunt Luo is a good person. I won't suffer any loss if I go to her house to buy it!" Zhen Duo glanced at Zhen Xiang secretly, took the money and ran away.

Zhen Xiang's lips moved, "Duoduo and Guoguo are also short of clothes. If you buy them for an outsider, you won't buy them for them..." Zhen Shuai thought for a while, "If you can promise to take care of everything at home, take care of Zhen Cheng, and I will give you fifty yuan a month. How about it?"

Zhen Xiang's eyes quickly flashed with light, "How much money do you have?" She still suspected that his mother gave him the money. .

"If you don't want it, forget it." Zhen Shuai didn't want to break up with her.

Zhen Xiang said hurriedly: "I didn't say I wouldn't agree. Then... I'll go change clothes for Zhen Cheng."

Zhen Shuai nodded, moved a small bench and placed it in the shade of a tree, and let Shen Xingdu sit on the bench. superior.

The summer wind blows slowly, and the yard is very cool.

Shen Xingdu put his knees together, hugged the water glass, and sat upright. He was so cute.

Zhen Shuai couldn't help but kissed him on the cheek, smiled, and went to the kitchen to boil water. It will be used to kill the chicken later.

Zhen Cheng changed his clothes and ran out. When he saw Shen Xingdu, he rushed towards him again.

There is nothing interesting about boiling water, so Zhen Shuai placed the camera of the live broadcast room in the yard. The audience screamed in surprise when they saw Zhen Cheng rushing towards Shen Xingdu.

Shen Xingdu sat still and pushed Zhen Cheng back with a gentle push. He had a measured hand, so Zhen Cheng did not fall. Then, he opened his small backpack, took out a pack of small biscuits, tore it open, held it with two small fingers, and ate one piece at a time.

Audience: "..." They suspected that Brother Shen was provoking Zhen Cheng.

Zhen Cheng raised his head with his mouth open and cried "Wow".

When Zhen Shuai heard the sound, he raised his head and glanced at the live broadcast room. He made sure that Shen Xingdu was fine and left it alone, and continued to boil water.

Zhen Xiang ran out from inside, a little impatient, "Why are you crying again?"

Seeing Shen Xingdu eating, she understood what was going on, went back to the room, grabbed a few toffees and stuffed them to Zhen Cheng.

"Stop crying, your voice will become hoarse from crying again."

After having something to eat, Zhen Cheng stopped crying, quickly peeled off the candy wrapper, stuffed the candy into his mouth, and pointed at Shen Xingdu while eating.

"Sister, I... I want a cup and a bag! You, you ask him for it."

Zhen Xiang was afraid that he would cry again, so her face sank, "That belongs to others, you can't take it! If you don't obey me, the candy will also be lost." I won't let you eat!"