Chapter 473 - 474

Chapter 473 A new generation of bathroom heater [Second update]

“The content of Article 17 of the Criminal Law is that a person who has reached the age of 16 commits a crime and shall be held criminally responsible. A person who has reached the age of 14 but under the age of 16 commits intentional homicide, intentional injury causing serious injury, or Death, robbery...robbery..."

The sweat on Su Pengyun's face fell faster and faster, and his whole body was trembling.

"Robbery...robbery...ah-"

Punishment is coming!

Su Pengyun struggled like the previous prisoner, and finally fainted.

"Peng Yun, what's wrong with you? Pengyun!"

Du Chenxi looked anxiously at Su Pengyun's body, but couldn't find where he was injured.

This time he was closer, and Zhen Shuai probably saw what was going on. It seemed that something had penetrated into his body from the area where Su Pengyun and the seat were close to each other. That was why Su Pengyun was in so much pain, and there was still blood floating on his body. The smell of blood.

The terrible exams continue.

No one answered the eighth and ninth questions correctly, and two more people were punished.

Prisoner No. 825 answered the tenth question correctly because it was the last question and there were no extra questions for him to answer. He was lucky enough to escape.

The prison guard looked at him with a meaningful look.

826 knew that he might not be able to escape tomorrow, but he could hide every day. The expression on his face looked like crying and laughing at the same time.

Zhen Shuai couldn't help sighing. It was a skill for these prisoners to stay in such an environment and not be stupid.

After the exam was over, the prison guard asked several prisoners to carry the injured person to the infirmary and left disappointed.

The radio sounded.

"The bathroom is open and closes after two hours."

Because there are many prisoners in the prison and the bathroom is not big, the bathroom is open for a long time.

Some prisoners showed a hint of joy on their faces. Apart from their relaxation time, these two hours are the most relaxing time for them. Because if the speed is faster, the bathing will only take 10 minutes at most, and they can arrange the remaining 110 minutes freely.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu picked up a new set of prison uniforms and went to the bathroom together.

"Kokuzuka TV station shouldn't be so perverted as to live broadcast our bathing, right?" Zhen Shuai said deliberately.

The next second, all the players' watches made a beep sound at the same time.

The real prisoners cannot hear this sound, nor can they see the watches on the players' wrists.

Zhen Shuai clicked on his watch and saw an "unread message".

"In order to avoid missing the "drama" that may occur in the collective bathroom, the scene of the guests bathing is also within the scope of the live broadcast. However, in order to protect the privacy of the guests, everyone in the camera including the guests' heads below and above the ankles will be mosaic. Guests please rest assured - —Kokuzuka TV station."

Zhen Shuai's mouth licked hard, damn, even if it's mosaic, it's still very perverted, okay! Also, what the hell is "possible plot"?

The audience in Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room were also speechless and started joking.