Chapter 675 - 676

Chapter 675: A thief at home [first update]

After the one million mission was completed, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu did not leave immediately until Zhen Shuai turned eighteen.

After his eighteenth birthday, Zhen Shuai transferred the food factory back to his own name, and then invited the lawyer, several village cadres and Ge Zhenguo to his home. At the same time, Grandpa Zhen, Grandma Zhen, Zhen Xiang, Zhen Duo, and Zhen Guo and Zhen Cheng are both there.

Zhen Shuai re-drafted the contract and formally clarified several important points: 10% of the food factory's annual net profit will be donated to the village, 10% will belong to Ge Zhenguo, and 20% will belong to Zhen Shuai; of the other 60%, half will belong to Dudu. , first kept by Ge Zhenguo, and then transferred to his name after Dudu turns eighteen. Half of it belongs to the old man and the old lady, and the remaining 50% is shared equally by Zhen Xiang, Zhen Duo, Zhen Guo and Zhen Cheng. They also enjoy control rights only after they reach adulthood.

Zhen Shuai not only wrote these in the contract, but also in his will. A will is prepared for leaving. However, there is one more important content in the will. After "Zhen Shuai" dies, 20% of his annual income will be donated to charity in his and Shen Xingdu's names. He notarized his will, kept one copy with his lawyer, secretly placed one in Ge Zhenguo's office, and placed the other in his room. Zhen Shuai also left the secret recipe for barbecue noodles, divided into three parts, specifying that Zhen Xiang, Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo would each keep a part.

The day after making the will, Zhen Shuai went out alone, saying that he was going to visit Huang San, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, and to inspect the new market.

No one doubted it.

The next day, the news that "Zhen Shuai" died in a car accident came back to Yangliuwan Village, and the whole village mourned...

Before Zhen Shuai could stand firmly on the ground, his waist tightened, and he was taken into his wonderland by Shen Xingdu . Three full days later, the two figures appeared in the familiar grove. One had a rosy face and spring eyes, while the other was expressionless but exuded an aura of contentment.

Zhen Shuai squatted on the ground and kept rubbing his face. Even without looking in the mirror, he knew what he looked like now, because Shen Xingdu was not the only one who missed him crazily during this period. The past three days between the two of them have been quite intense.

Shen Xingdu grabbed his hand to prevent him from rubbing it, and pulled him into his arms.

"Wait for two more days and I won't move you."

"I'm a puppy!" Zhen Shuai leaned on the man's broad shoulder and just finished muttering when he was bewitched by the man's handsome profile. He tilted his head decisively and took a peck.

Shen Xingdu caressed the back of his head, and his deep voice was full of magnetism, "Yes."

After two more days of being raised in the space, Commander Zhen finally no longer looked like he had just been ravaged, so he dared to start a live broadcast.

Before going home, I would like to pay out the benefits first.

Finally seeing the anchor and Brother Shen back to normal, the audience shouted "It's Chinese New Year". This world is so difficult! Although the time flow is several times faster than normal, they still haven't seen the anchor and Brother Shen for a long time, because the anchor doesn't broadcast much after completing the task.

During that time, Zhen Shuai himself was also tired, mainly mentally. He and Xingdu were both trapped in childish bodies, which was really difficult. However, the benefits of completing this task are also obvious. The two people's cultivation has improved and their mental state has become more stable. The system's rewards are quite generous: two puppets and 1,000 genetic agents that can suppress most cancer cells.