Chapter 699 - 700

Chapter 699 Weird hair growth [1st update]

Officer Cheng motioned for him to sit down, "Are you here today?"

Officer Li couldn't hold himself back and quickly recounted what Commander Zhen had just said.

"Brother Cheng, listen, aren't you making fun of us?"

Officer Cheng is an old police officer after all. He could keep his composure and only asked Zhen Shuai: "Everything must be based on evidence. Do you have evidence?"

Zhen Shuai ? Nodding, "Yes."

Officer Li and Officer Cheng looked at each other, neither quite believing it.

"Where is the evidence?"

Zhen Shuai took out an irregular-shaped stone from his messenger bag and placed it on the table. The stone was not big, only about the size of a chestnut.

The audience could only give a thumbs up. Isn't this the spiritual stone from the Ten Thousand Monsters Cave? Tens of billions of viewers were staring at the anchor, but no one noticed when he picked out a stone and brought it out.

"I hid this and secretly brought it out. You can take it for testing. This kind of stone should not exist on earth."

After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu came to this world, the space could be used normally. However, after entering the real world connected to the game, Zhen Shuai did not dare to use the space at will, fearing that the people monitoring them would find out that he secretly took advantage of the poor lighting in the Ten Thousand Demons Cave to put this spiritual stone into the space. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to bring the thing out.

Officer Li said amusingly: "From what you're saying, could it be that the world connected to the game is not on earth yet?"

Zhen Shuai couldn't explain it to him, "Maybe."

Officer Li smiled.

Officer Cheng doubtfully pulled off a piece of toilet paper, picked up the stone, and put it in front of his eyes to look at it carefully. Officer Li also approached curiously. After looking at it for a long time, the two of them didn't see anything interesting.

Officer Cheng joked, "If you didn't tell me, I would have thought it was a piece of rock candy, but it feels heavier than rock candy."

Zhen Shuai smiled and said nothing.

Officer Cheng pondered for a long time, "In this way, we will take the things for testing. You go back first, and we will inform you if there is any news." "Okay." Zhen Shuai stood up, "This matter is of great importance, and I don't want

to Unrelated people know that I came to the police station to report the secret."

Officer Cheng said: "No problem, if everything you said is true, we will keep it secret for you. If anyone comes to inquire, we will tell him, you I'm here to ask about the progress of the Liao Zhiqiang case."

Watching Zhen Shuai leave the police station, Officer Li said disapprovingly to Officer Cheng: "Brother Cheng, do you really believe what he said?" Officer Cheng walked back slowly with his hands behind his back, "

You Yeah, I don’t just believe him. It doesn’t take much effort to send this little thing for testing. What if what he said is true? Everything is possible. Isn’t that what we police do? Can’t. Let go of any possible clues. If you develop such a good habit, you will get twice the result with half the effort when solving cases in the future."

Officer Li said that he had learned a lesson.

After getting in the car, Zhen Shuai said to Shen Xingdu with some disappointment: "It seems that so far, except for us, people in the real world are unaware of the abnormalities in the game world." This is what Zhen Shuai came to the police station for