Chapter 445 - 446

Chapter 445 Kunizuka TV Station

Zhen Shuai opened the door of the dormitory with two breakfasts and saw one of his roommates, Qiu Zhengxuan, lying in front of the computer, his eyes fixed on the screen, his mouth wide open in an inelegant manner, and his handsome face was full of disbelief.

"What are you doing? Are you stupid?" Zhen Shuai put the breakfast brought for him on his table and sat down on a chair nearby.

Qiu Zhengxuan came back to his senses and saw that the door to the dormitory was not closed, but only ajar. He whispered to Zhen Shuai, "Close the door! Close the door quickly!" Zhen Shuai looked at him inexplicably, stood up and closed the door, "What's the matter? It's mysterious

. "

What do you think this is?" Qiu Zhengxuan dragged him to the computer.

Zhen Shuai first saw the three bold words "Invitation Letter", and then saw the five big words "National Television" and a bright red seal in the lower right corner.

"Holy shit! The national television station invited you to participate in a reality show?" Zhen Shuai jumped up excitedly, his beautiful eyes full of envy.

Qiu Zhengxuan crossed his arms and looked at him proudly, "Brother, I want to ask you, do you want to be famous?"

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows, his expression looked calm, but his tone revealed his excitement, "Of course I want to be famous, I'm the biggest My dream is to become a big star with 100 million fans! I’m not afraid of your jokes. I originally thought that I would get the chance to become famous as soon as I entered school because I was so handsome. Unexpectedly, reality threw a wrench at me. Cold water."

At this time, he seemed to hear the sound of many people laughing, but the sound was very subtle. He listened carefully, but didn't hear anything. He thought he heard it wrong and didn't take it to heart.

Qiu Zhengxuan's mouth twitched and his eyes turned around Zhen Shuai's face. He had to admit that this boy was indeed very good-looking.

He moved away from the computer and pointed to the lower right corner of the computer, "This is actually what I want you to see." "What?"

Zhen Shuai leaned over in confusion and took a closer look. The three words "invitation code" showed up. His eyes lit up, and he suddenly turned his head to look at Qiu Zhengxuan, and asked uncertainly, "Is that what I think it means?" Qiu Zhengxuan laughed and hugged

his neck, "It's what you think it means! Not only me I get an opportunity to participate in a reality show, and I can also invite a friend to participate. We have the best relationship in the dormitory, so of course I will give you this opportunity! Did you see the URL above? You can register an account after logging in to this URL. Then enter this invitation code and you can participate in the reality show with me!"

Zhen Shuai showed joy on his face, looked around, picked up the cup of tofu he bought for himself and handed it to Qiu Zhengxuan, his eyes sparkling, "Thank you, Brother Qiu. , my favorite tofu puff is for you."

Qiu Zhengxuan laughed and scolded, "Go away! I want to get over a cup of tofu puff, you are so beautiful! At least you have to treat me to a big meal!"

Zhen Shuai laughed, " No problem! Hahaha!"

Qiu Zhengxuan patted him on the shoulder and sat down in front of the computer again. "There is a time limit for registration. I will reply to the email now. You also need to apply for an account quickly." "Yeah!" Zhen Shuai said

quickly Pull out the chair and press the power button of your laptop.

In the live broadcast room of the god-level live broadcast system, the audience was chatting animatedly.