Chapter 673 - 674

Chapter 673 The uncle wants to break off the relationship [1st update]

I don’t know what Wu Guixiang was thinking. Apart from Zhen Guo, Zhen Shuai didn’t know anyone at the same table, and they were all older uncles and aunts. It is estimated that he is either a relative of Wu Guixiang's natal family or a good friend of Zhen Aimin. The space left for Zhen Shuai is only the space for a stool. No matter how thin he is, he can't sit down.

Shen Xingdu shook his head slightly at Zhen Shuai, which meant that he didn't want to eat. He took Marshmallow and Linger out of the yard.

Zhen Shuai thought it would be better to go back and eat.

The dishes were brought to the table one by one, not all at once. Zhen Shuai just held the chopsticks and pretended to be eating, but in fact he didn't take a bite. Because the people at the table were eating like a war. Before he even stretched out his chopsticks, the plate was already empty. It wasn't until seven or eight dishes were served that there was anything left on the plate. But Zhen Shuai still didn't eat. After Zhen Jin and the bride came over to toast, he reluctantly sat there for another two minutes, said something to Zhen Guo and left.

Zhen Guo stayed strong and determined to earn enough money, even if she had to compete with a bunch of uncles and aunts!

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu went home and cooked two bowls of beef noodles, eating them while watching TV.

"Shuai Shuai, Dudu, luckily you are at home, I thought you had gone somewhere."

Zhen Qiuju walked in in a hurry and put a full pot of vegetables on the dining table.

"Come here and eat. This is the rice and vegetables I packed for you from the kitchen. They are all clean! So is your eldest aunt. Why did she arrange you and Guoguo at her mother's table? Ordinarily, her mother's family will meet My mother's family is placed at one table, and my husband's family is placed at the same table. I really don't know how she does things!" Zhen Shuai took a look and saw that there were ribs, roast pork, meatballs, and large chicken legs in the basin, all of which were meat dishes

.

"Sister-in-law, it's the same for us when we eat at home. You can just take care of yourself. Why did you bring it to us specially?" "I've been looking for you for a long time and I guessed that you can't eat well there. Can you not worry?

I It's true that I haven't eaten yet, so I'm going back. Tonight, if you don't want to go there, don't go there, I'll give it to you again!" Zhen Shuai said hurriedly: "No, these are enough, the two of us can't eat much.

"

" It's okay, there are plenty in the kitchen. If you can't finish it, put it in the refrigerator and eat it tomorrow!" Zhen Qiuju waved her hands and ran away, as if she was stepping on hot wheels.

In the evening, Zhen Qiuju's eldest daughter Zhang Yanyan brought another big bowl of food.

Zhen Shuai said: "Sister Yanyan, you might as well stay and eat with us to avoid having to squeeze in with other people."

Zhang Yanyan has a more lively personality, "Even if you don't say it, I will stay. I didn't serve the table at noon. , I didn’t get to eat several of my favorite dishes."

Zhen Shuai likes people with generous personalities, and he was very happy after hearing this, "Then you can eat more later." "

Hey." Zhang Yanyan took a bowl and gave it to Zhen Shuai and After Shen Xingdu served the meal, he served it to himself. You can tell at a glance that he is a diligent and agile person.

Zhen Shuai chatted with her, "Sister Yanyan, you should be in high school now, right? What grade are you in? You don't come back often. I really don't know you brothers, sisters, and younger brothers very well." Zhang Yanyan smiled sheepishly