Chapter 719 - 720(End)

Chapter 719 Entering a new planet

As soon as Zhen Shuai and his party walked to the door, a large group of people walked out from inside. They were all fierce and distinct, and they seemed to be three different groups.

Zhen Shuai stepped aside inexplicably, craned his neck and saw that almost everyone in the store was gone.

Chen Yue ran in first to inquire, but came out soon with a look of regret on her face.

"What happened?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Chen Yue whispered: "The ones walking at the front were a group of demon cultivators, the ones walking in the middle were demon cultivators, and the ones at the back were immortal cultivators. They just had a quarrel and broke up unhappy."

Chenfeng said: "Why are you arguing?"

Chen Yue's voice lowered, "Why else? Immortal cultivators want to divide areas on the new planet in advance and explore them separately. Immortal cultivators, demon cultivators, and demon cultivators do not interfere with each other; but demon cultivators and The demon cultivator disagreed, and they insisted on each relying on their abilities."

Zhen Shuai and Chen Feng showed similar expressions of missing out on the excitement on their faces.

The audience in the live broadcast room also wailed. Why are you so late?

"In that case, why don't we find a place to stay first? We'll probably be able to enter the new planet the day after tomorrow at the latest," said Morrowind.

Zhen Shuai has no objection.

At this moment, there were waves of exclamations on the street, and shadows fell on Zhen Shuai's face. He raised his head in confusion and saw many monks flying excitedly in the same direction.

"It's the magic circle that finally collapsed!"

Chenfeng grabbed Zhen Shuai's wrist, "Quick! Let's go find the flying boat quickly. If we're too late, others will snatch up all the good stuff!" Zhen Shuai raised his head and looked at the new planet. The magic circle seemed to

It burst like a soap bubble, revealing the true appearance of the new planet.

Chen Feng wanted to say something else, but his hands went numb and he subconsciously let go of his hands. He saw Shen Xingdu standing between him and Commander Zhen at some point.

He coughed awkwardly. It was his negligence. The two of them were Taoist couples.

Governor Shen Xing knew that he didn't mean it, so he didn't argue with him. He held Commander Zhen's hand and said to Chen Feng and Chen Yue, "Come to me." Chen Feng and Chen Yue looked at each other, walked to him, and felt His body

felt light, then his eyes flashed, and then he felt his feet standing on the ground again.

Chen Yue opened her eyes in surprise. It turns out that this senior I met by chance is actually a senior who can teleport! They have been brought to a new planet in the blink of an eye!

Not far away, some monks were looking around, while others were striding towards the distance with clear goals.

Governor Shen Xing said to the confused Chen Feng brother and sister: "Shuai Shuai and I still have something to do."

Chen Feng woke up from a dream, "Okay, senior!"

He said to Zhen Shuai again: "Commander, have you sent a summons? Jade slip? Let's get together when we're done."

"Yes." Zhen Shuai actually wanted to take out his phone, after all, he was used to it. The problem is that cell phones don't work here.

The three of them left each other's contact information and separated.