Chapter 405 - 406

Chapter 405 Weird Blue Mist

Marshmallow cleverly ran back, and the Spirit Eagle flew directly to Shop 06 and stood firmly on the railing.

When Yao Zifan saw this, he ran back quickly and climbed onto the bed. His instinct told him to follow Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu.

The timid people and some children were so frightened that they cried. Some people couldn't help but cursed, cursed heaven and earth, cursed the society, and cursed themselves. Others hurriedly called their relatives in other places, but they couldn't get through once or twice. , some were so anxious that they cried, and some yelled violently... The base became noisier than a vegetable market, filled with an atmosphere of uneasiness and fear.

Zhen Shuai couldn't get through when he called Zhen's father and the others, and his cell phone said the line was busy, but he wasn't too worried. As long as they stayed at the base, nothing would happen in a short time.

The ground is still shaking, and the movement is sometimes loud, sometimes small, sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Zhen Shuai is almost certain that a swarm of meteorites has arrived. The meteorites must be large, small, and dense, so they will have different effects when they fall on the ground.

He held Shen Xingdu's arm and looked at the wall behind him, then at the concrete bed board above his head and the steel plate at the head of the bed. Fortunately, they had not cracked or deformed. This proves that when the country builds bases, it does build them as shelters.

Yao Zifan held the railing tightly with one hand, and pressed his suitcase and backpack with his other hand and two legs to prevent a sudden big shock from throwing him or his luggage off the bed.

At this time, the radio finally sounded, and a rich male voice was sonorous and powerful.

"Residents, please note, please don't panic. It is true that there is a meteor shower outside, but our base is very strong, built according to the highest standards by the country, and can definitely protect everyone's safety. Please don't worry, calm down, everything will continue as usual . Dinner time has arrived, everyone should take the time to eat. At eight o'clock, Chief No. 1 will still give us an important speech, and at nine o'clock the base will still turn off the lights on time." This notice was broadcast three times in total, and the effect was

significant of. After most people calmed down, the first thing they did was to grab their lunch boxes and rush to the cafeteria.

There are many smart people among them. The outside world may have been destroyed, which means that the supplies in the base are limited, and the money may not be useful in the future. If they miss today's dinner, it will only be their own loss. .

Zhen Shuai thought the shaking would stop soon, but it didn't stop half an hour later.

Although the base was not damaged, everyone's expressions were still solemn, and no one wanted to chat anymore.

Shen Xingdu picked up the lunch box, "Shuai Shuai, don't run around, I'm going to wash the dishes."

Yao Zifan said hurriedly: "Brother Shen, I'm going to wash the dishes." After seeing the abilities of Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu just now, he hugged his thighs The determination is even firmer, and if I don’t do something for them, I will be embarrassed to take advantage of it.

"Thank you." Shen Xingdu paused and did not refuse. Just take care of Yao Zifan from now on.

"Brother Shen, you're welcome!" Yao Zifan happily carried the lunch box and dishwashing liquid down.

Zhen Shuai asked Marshmallow and Lingying to follow him, put their special dishcloths in Marshmallow's lunch box, and reminded Yao Zifan, "You don't have to worry about them, they can wash the dishes themselves." Marshmallow is tall, strong, and smart