Chapter 717 - 718

Chapter 717 First experience of flying boat

Such a weird title?

The woman glanced at Zhen Shuai and said, "Leng Ruoqiu."

"It turns out to be Miss Leng. Thank you for meeting me." Zhen Shuai said with a smile, "It would be a shame not to join in on such a grand event. Miss Leng, will you go then? ?"

Leng Ruoqiu nodded lightly, "I will be with the brothers in the sect."

The store became more and more lively and noisy, making it difficult to continue the conversation. The two of them said nothing more, and parted ways after each finished their meal.

After leaving the restaurant, Zhen Shuai was still very excited.

"Xingdu, when do we set off? Such a grand event with millions or tens of millions of people has never been heard of before. You can't miss it no matter what!" Shen Xingdu looked at him fondly, "We can set off now." He

has I have a hunch that the last material needed for artificial spiritual roots is on the new planet.

Zhen Shuai knew nothing but Silly Le, "Hurry up! How are we going?"

"Do you want to go alone with me or with everyone?" Supervisor Shen Xing asked.

Zhen Shuai kissed his hand flatteringly, "My dear, would you like to join us all? There are so many people and it's so lively!"

How could Shen Xingdu not know that he loves fun? Not surprised by his answer, she pinched his nose as punishment and led him to a tall building.

After entering, Zhen Shuai was a little dumbfounded when he saw people constantly walking towards the flying vehicles of different shapes, and handing identical jade slips to people wearing uniforms on the flying vehicles.

"Isn't this exactly the same as...buying a ticket first and then getting on the bus?"

Shen Xingdu thought for a while, "Maybe it's because human beings have similar ways of thinking?"

Zhen Shuai was amused by him.

Shen Xingdu explained: "Most monks prefer to spend their spiritual stones on cultivation rather than buying luxuries such as flying tools." Zhen Shuai kept nodding, "Understand, cultivators must also be diligent and thrifty in managing their families. Look

. Being a cultivator is just like being a worker, it's not easy."

Shen Xingdu nodded. There is no problem with Shuaishuai’s understanding.

"That's right!" Zhen Shuai suddenly slapped his palms, "Brother, do you want to give him a fake name?" "

Huh?" Shen Xingdu was confused.

Zhen Shuai leaned close to his ear and whispered: "Don't you have a few enemies? If they know you are back, will they cause trouble for you?" Shen Xingdu's black eyes flashed

. It seems that my little lover has always misunderstood his strength. But it doesn't matter, one day he will understand that his man is strong.

"Okay, will you wake me up?"

"I'll wake you up?" Zhen Shuai scratched his head, "How about calling him Zhen Xingdu?"

Shen Xingdu curled his lips, "Okay."

The two bought tickets for the spaceship to Qiyuan Star. , it will be more convenient to wait for the magic circle on the new planet to completely collapse, and then go to the new planet from Qiyuan Star.

Before boarding the flying boat, it seemed that the flying boat could only accommodate a dozen people standing up. After boarding, Zhen Shuai discovered that the space inside was very large and could accommodate thousands of people. Not only that, the flight was extremely smooth without any bumps. The phenomenon of being chilled by the wind as he imagined did not appear.