Chapter 553 - 554

Chapter 553 Amazing Luck [First update]

Zhen Shuai looked over and saw a tall and thin boy looking around irritably, with a flash of disdain in his eyes from time to time, as if he had an indescribable sense of superiority to the people around him.

Zhu Minghan was thirty years old in his previous life, and now he was sitting among a group of seventeen-year-old kids. It was strange that he was in a good mood. But he also understood that no matter how many thoughts he had in his mind, he still had to stay in school for the time being. As long as he was still a student, someone would pay for his food and drink. And, no matter what, he has to get a college diploma to avoid having his past become a black history when he becomes a successful person in the future. As a time traveler, he is confident that he will not be an unknown person in the future.

Yesterday afternoon, Zhu Aiguo and Yang Hongmei came back with money, including his tuition and living expenses for the past six months. But his living expenses are pitiful, only 1,500 yuan in total. He calculated that on average, it was about 10 yuan a day. What can you do with 10 yuan a day? I can only eat the cheapest food for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Thanks to the cheap food in the school cafeteria, otherwise I might have starved to death. Over and over again, he complained in his mind about the incompetence of his current parents, but after complaining, he still had to rack his brains to think of how to get money! Anyway, it is impossible for him to live on 10 yuan a day!

When Yang Yuhang saw Zhu Minghan, he was very unconvinced. He felt that he was much more handsome than Zhu Minghan.

"Him? So-so."

Liu Wenle was a little puzzled, "Why does that kid have such weird eyes? He feels very contemptuous." "I know him

, his name is Zhu Minghan, we were classmates in our sophomore year of high school." Wang Jiahao whispered.

The other people didn't pay much attention to Zhu Minghan and quickly started chatting about other topics.

Apart from girls, boys are most interested in games. The game they mentioned the most is one of the most popular games in the world, called "I Want to Become an Immortal", a fairy tale genre. They also invited Zhen Shuai to play together.

The original owner had never played this game, so Zhen Shuai joined in with interest.

After a while, their excited shouts sounded in the classroom.

Zhu Minghan heard their conversation not far away. His heart moved and he also took out his mobile phone. He was a master of games in his previous life. Could he consider making some money from games? Whether it's to train people or sell ores, equipment, and props, it's all a way.

Sun Wei saw that Zhen Shuai was unfamiliar with this game and reminded him, "You should first add some money to upgrade your equipment."

Zhen Shuai scratched his head. His current family has both parents and two children. One of his older brothers is in college, and the family has quite a lot of expenses. His parents were both ordinary self-employed people, and they were worried that the boy would be a bad learner, so they only gave him one week's living expenses at a time, no more than one hundred yuan. He is a day student and it is easy for him to get money from his parents.

"Wait a minute, I want some money." After Zhen Shuai finished speaking, he turned around and called Shen Xingdu, "Brother, give me some money." After coming to this world, he was too busy getting familiar with the environment to make money.

Sun Wei and others were surprised again when they saw that he was shouting at Shen Xingdu. Is it so natural?

But Shen Xingdu picked up the phone without changing his expression and said, "Number." The first thing he did when he arrived in this world was to find ways to make money, for fear that his little lover would encounter a bad family and have no money to spend. He knows many skills, so he is not short of money.