Chapter 603 - 604

Chapter 603  The Migrating Team [Second Update]

Shen Xingdu silently handed over a large bag of seasonings.

After Shen Ma opened it, she was very surprised. There were cooking oil, salt, sugar, pepper, pepper powder, and chili powder, all in small packages of plastic bottles. They were all new and unopened.

Zhen's father and Shen's father had built the stove with stones in advance; Zhen Zhen and Shen Xing'an also picked up a lot of dry firewood. There was no spatula, so Dad Shen whittled two out of wood. Whether it looks good or not is another matter, but it works.

The aroma gradually emitted from the pot, and no one was willing to leave.

Father Shen and his wife folded some bamboo strips and made chopsticks. It's troublesome to make the bowl, so I didn't make it. You can eat it directly in the pot. Don't dislike anyone.

"Are you ready?" Shen Xing'an unconsciously moved towards the pot, getting closer and closer.

Shen's mother slapped him angrily, "It's not too hot to be so close. It's coming, it's coming."

Zhen Shuai rested on Shen Xingdu's arm and lay on the roof of the car to bask in the moonlight.

"How was the mission?" Shen Xingdu asked in a low voice.

Zhen Shuai played with the lock plate on his belt. It was cool and comfortable to the touch. "This mission seems to be very simple. It only requires me to reach the seaside alive." "No trap?" Shen Xingdu also thought it was a bit simple

.

Zhen Shuai shook his head, "I don't know yet. Let's take it step by step. Do you think these aliens regard the earth as their resource planet? Except for flowers, grass, trees and soil, there is nothing they don't want!"

"Maybe ." Shen Xingdu pecked him lovingly on the lips. Although experiencing these apocalyptic worlds is good for Shuai Shuai, he still hopes that Shuai Shuai can live an easier life. Looking at the starry sky, an inexplicable light flashed in his dark eyes. God-level live broadcast system... one day...

He had two more small things in his hand, and he rubbed them a few times in the dim moonlight.

Zhen Shuai raised his head, extremely curious, "What on earth is this?" He remembered that these two things were obtained in the previous mission world, one was the martial arts world, and the other was the infinite world. Governor Shen Xing was very concerned.

Shen Xingdu put the things away and pinched his nose, "Good stuff."

When he didn't get an answer, Zhen Shuai pouted his lips in dissatisfaction.

Shen Xingdu couldn't help but kiss him again.

"I'll tell you later."

"It's time to eat!" Zhen's mother shouted from a dozen steps away.

"Here it comes!"

Everyone was full of rice after a long absence. Fortunately, there is enough rice, otherwise it would not be enough.

Maybe because we ate well, everyone slept well at night.

As daylight approached, they woke up one after another, packed their things, and hurried on before it was too hot. The journey was uneventful until they reached Qinghe.

The water in Qinghe River is obviously shallower, and there are two giants in the distance using tools to absorb the water in the river.

This filled everyone's hearts with worry, and they didn't even dare to bother taking a shower, so they could do it as fast as they could.