Chapter 617 - 618

Chapter 617 The trumpet’s beep [Second update]

"Aren't eldest sisters and brothers here? They will find a way." Zhen Guo finished the rest of the porridge, licked her lips with unfinished content, put down the bowl and ran out, "I'm going to see why eldest sister isn't back yet! "

Not a minute after she left, Zhen Xiang came back, carrying a small basket with ten eggs in it.

"Sister, whose house did you borrow it from?" Zhen Duo asked casually.

Zhen Xiang smiled and said, "It's Aunt Wei next door. Aunt Wei is very generous. I only borrowed one, but she gave so many, enough for Chengcheng to eat for several days." "They're all mine!" Zhen Cheng

extended He stretched his arms to reach the basket in her hand.

Zhen Duo's expression was indescribable, "Aunt Wei is not a generous person. She must be worried that you will not return it if you only borrow one, and she is too embarrassed to ask you for it, so she gave you ten." Zhen Xiang frowned, "Duo

Duo , you think too much."

Zhen Cheng waited impatiently and squirmed in her arms, "Sister, I want to eat eggs, boil them for me quickly!" "

Okay, I'll cook them for you right now. !" Zhen Xiang hugged Zhen Cheng and hurried to the kitchen.

Zhen Duo gasped with anger, "Brother! Look at eldest sister, why are you always spoiling Zhen Cheng like this!"

Zhen Shuai comforted her, "Don't worry, I will have a good talk with eldest sister later."

It won't take long to boil the eggs. At the same time, Zhen Xiang soon appeared in the dining room, Zhen Cheng was still held by her.

Zhen Xiang hugged him and sat down together. She took a deep breath and peeled the egg for him, and carefully divided the egg into several pieces with a spoon. Zhen Cheng held the spoon and the bowl, eating with gusto.

"Sister, my mother ran away, and there is no money or valuables left at home. Have you ever thought about what you will do in the future?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Zhen Duo quietly pricked up her ears.

Zhen Xiang gave Zhen Shuai a strange look, "Chengcheng is still young, and you are the only male in the family. It's up to you to decide what to do in the future. However, dad is gone and mom has run away, but our family cannot be separated. , you have to support this family. Although the eldest sister is not in good health and can't do heavy work, you can safely leave the family affairs to me and you don't have to worry about it. I will also take care of Zhen Cheng. You can take care of the outside affairs. In fact, I have thought about it, we must not lose several acres of land, otherwise the whole family will have nothing to eat or drink? How about you stop studying and come back to farm. It happens to be summer vacation, Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo can also give you some help. "

Zhen Duo looked at Zhen Shuai at a loss.

Zhen Shuai put down his chopsticks and looked at the eldest sister with strange eyes. For a moment, he couldn't see through her. He didn't know whether she meant it or not.

The audience in the live broadcast room exploded, and the discussion was extremely intense, with the focus focused on this eldest sister.

"Sister, I'm only fifteen years old." Zhen Shuai emphasized.

Zhen Xiang sighed, "Shuai Shuai, I know I have wronged you. If it weren't for my poor health, how could I put such a heavy burden on your shoulders?" Zhen Shuai said, "I'm not in good health either

. Good."

"At least better than me." Zhen Xiang looked embarrassed, "Otherwise, you, Duoduo, and Guoguo will all drop out of school first, and then we can support this family." "I don't want to drop out!" Zhen Duo looked at it in horror