Chapter 683 - 684

Chapter 683 The most difficult copy [first update]

Shen Xingdu's sword flew out from the scabbard, and the sword and the scabbard made a clanging sound, like a blaring horn before a battle.

"You are really so overestimating your capabilities, quack quack! Okay, if you want to die, I will help you!" Jiange Tatianxia raised his sword and took the lead to slash at Shen Xingdu without any fancy moves. His level 81 versus the opponent's level 79 is a high-level suppression of a low-level one, effortlessly.

Shen Xingdu's figure suddenly disappeared on the spot and appeared behind Jiange Tutianxia.

"Impossible!" Jiange Tutianxia's pupils shrank suddenly. The commander-in-chief should have been suppressed by his sword energy, so how could he still be able to teleport?

The sudden situation left him no time to think too much, so he used his second stunt, "Ten Thousand Swords Firing Together". Thousands of swords formed a sword net and fell from the sky, forcing only Shen Xingdu. The sword light was as sharp as the light from the sky, shaking the heaven and earth.

The audience also felt this overwhelming murderous aura, their hair stood on end, and they could not even fully open their eyes. The timid audience hurriedly exited the holographic mode and were so scared that they slapped their chests; the bold audience remained unmoved, their eyes wide open, and the excitement in their eyes was endless, for fear of missing any detail.

However, they saw that Shen Xingdu did not retreat but instead approached, and struck several positions in the sword net with his saber. The sword net collapsed and disappeared like bubbles, leaving no trace, leaving only the true form of the sword moving forward with menacing force. The saber and the sword collided together, making a "hoo" sound, and the lingering sound lingered for a long time.

Shen Xingdu and Jiange Tutianxia flew forward at the same time, holding their respective weapons and launching fierce attacks at each other. The swords and swords flickered endlessly, bringing up strong winds and flying sand and dust, like a storm coming, and the sky was dark and the earth was dark.

The audience clutched their chests and turned a little pale. The sense of oppression brought about by the battle between the two was so strong that it was difficult for them to breathe. They thought this was the real world, not the game world.

Commander Zhen's robes made a rustling sound, but he remained motionless, only following the two people whose positions were constantly changing.

The fighting here attracted the attention of other people nearby, and more and more players were watching from a distance. They were all shocked to find that the talent fighting against the level 81 Jiange Tutianxia was over level 70. There are also players placing bets on this.

Zhen Shuai suddenly frowned.

The audience was nervous and startled.

[Anchor, is something wrong? Is Brother Shen almost unable to bear it? ]

[Brother Shen, please don't let anything happen. I don't want Brother Shen to become a ghost. The ghosts are so spooky and not cute at all! ]

[Isn’t that the point? The point is that once you become a ghost, you have to start from scratch. ]

Shen Xingdu forced Jiange Tutianxia back, retreated tens of meters, raised his head, and looked sharply at the sky where dark clouds had rolled in at some unknown time.

Zhen Shuai ran to him, "Xingdu, what's wrong?"

Jiang Ge raised his sword in the world, "What's the matter? Are you scared? Gagaaaaa..." "