Chapter 423 - 424

Chapter 423 Dong Anhao’s poisonous hand

Captain Guo was overjoyed. The hint in Zhen Shuai's words was obvious. It turns out that this guy really has a drone in his hand!

"Of course that's no problem. In this case, I'll ask him to temporarily live in the soldiers' dormitories, and go to the soldiers' canteen to eat." He tried to ask, "I just don't know how many drones you can pick up?"

Zhen Shuai was speechless, "There is only one. You should also be able to guess that this thing is a laboratory product and has not been mass-produced. If you think it is too little, just pretend that I didn't say anything"

Captain Guo did not doubt his words. , the base where the No. 1 leader is located must have the most good things. If there are such high-tech things, it is impossible that there are not them there. Therefore, it is not impossible for Zhen Shuai to say that there are only two drones. Besides, it is no longer important to have one or more. Now as long as he can ensure that he has one in his base, it will be great, and he really can't care about the others.

"Of course it's not too little! Here, on behalf of these five million people, I would like to thank you first!"

Zhen Shuai did not argue with him. He only said "Maybe I can pick it up" rather than "I will definitely pick it up". Both sides tacitly understood that Zhen Shuai must still have a drone in his hand, but it was not on him, but somewhere else.

Taking out two drones in total was already Zhen Shuai's limit. If there were any more, he was worried that something might go wrong with the system.

Yao Zifan was moved aside and his eyes were sore. Although he didn't understand what was going on, he could tell that Zhen Shuai paid a lot of price for him. He was able to meet Zhen Shuai, maybe he really had a good time in his previous life.

Gifts in the live broadcast room were presented to Zhen Shuai like goose feathers and heavy snow, and many viewers were moved.

"Okay, let's leave now." Zhen Shuai was not a clingy person and waved his hand.

Yao Zifan said worriedly: "Brother Zhen, Brother Shen, be sure to take care!"

"Don't worry."

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu put on all the tools they had prepared in advance, and wrapped their bodies tightly to prevent their skin from being exposed. In addition, you should hold an umbrella to protect your head.

The two just walked out of the base.

Marshmallow and Ling'er both followed.

The rest of the people were still shocked when they saw that they were really gone. Their eyes kept falling on the backs of the two people. They couldn't tell what they were feeling. The expressions on their faces were also various. Some were full of ridicule and thought they were stupid. , some admired the two of them, and some envied their courage...

Dong Anhao saw Zhen Shuai leaving so gracefully, as if those sunworms were not taken seriously by them at all, and even the top brass of the army came to see him off in person. They suddenly felt an indescribable feeling in their hearts. When he reacted, he had already picked up a stone and threw it out, hitting Zhen Shuai's backpack!

The sunworm is very sensitive to sound, and it expands instantly, like a mushroom cloud after an explosion, and goes straight towards Zhen Shuai!

Countless people shouted at the same time: "Be careful!"

The audience watching the live broadcast stood up nervously and lay unconscious on the screen, wanting to get into the screen to help the anchor.

[Commander, be careful! ]