Chapter 521 - 522

Chapter 521 Mutant Explosion [Update 1]

At the dinner table, Zhen Shuai asked about the proportion of mutants in the base.

"The proportion of mutants in the airport base is higher than that of several survivor bases we have been to."

"Really?" Wu Shangjun heard this for the first time and thought about it, "Maybe there are more mutants who survived. That's why the proportion appears to be high. As far as I know, all mutants mutate because of the original fiery red sparks staining their skin. We are all the same." Luo Nian and others nodded

.

They probably didn't know much, so Zhen Shuai stopped asking.

Wu Shangjun hesitated for a moment and said: "Zhenshuai, I have reported everything you told me to the superiors. It's my responsibility. I hope you don't mind." Zhenshuai said: "I don't mind. Those who know the information will be more careful.

"The more, the more people will survive."

Wu Shangjun thought more highly of him.

"Also, I told the superiors about the drought suspicion. They should send people out to investigate tomorrow. I hope it won't be what we guessed. By the way, I will rest tomorrow. Do you want me to take you around?"

Zhen Shuai declined.

"No, we can just stroll around by ourselves."

Wu Shangjun did not insist. He only needed to make sure that Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing would not leave the base for the time being.

"I live in Terminal 1, which is a military camp. If you encounter any trouble in the base, just come to me and tell the guard my name. Even if I'm not there, Luo Nian and the others will definitely have at least one person there."

Zhen Shuai thanked him, "Don't just talk, eat. Look, even if you don't eat, Ronaldinho and the others won't even move their chopsticks." Wu Shangjun picked up the chopsticks to pick up the vegetables and nodded repeatedly, "Okay, okay, it's rare to eat today.

Big family, eat, eat."

Everyone was very satisfied with this meal.

It was already dark after dinner, but it was still bright inside the base. Because there are some juncos planted in the base, there are them beside the main roads. The fruits the size of tennis balls emit a soft beige light, like light bulbs.

After separating from Wu Shangjun and the others, Commander Zhen took Shen Xingdu for a walk for a few rounds to eat before returning to his residence.

There is no public bathhouse in the base. If you want to take a bath, you can only buy hot water, but the price of hot water is very expensive. A washbasin of hot water requires 30 points. The vast majority of survivors were reluctant to buy hot water for bathing, so they either used cold water or found other ways. This is what Wu Shangjun told Zhen Shuai and the others.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu had no worries about this and went directly into the space to wash up.

After washing, the two of them came out to live.

Shen Xingdu took out another quilt and sheets and made the bed again.

Zhen Shuai stood aside holding a pillow and yawning. As soon as Shen Xingdu said "Okay", he immediately jumped up, rolled to the inside of the bed, covered himself with the quilt, and then opened a corner of the quilt while rubbing his eyes with his other hand.

Shen Xingdu lay down gently, turned off the flashlight, and took the person into his arms.

"Sleep."

Zhen Shuai adjusted his posture and closed his eyes. Although he was not physically tired these past few days, it was still mentally affected and he soon fell asleep.