Chapter 483 - 484

Chapter 483 The bad guy must die [Second update]

In addition, there is another device installed on the iron plate, two in total. They were two vertical poles only ten centimeters high. There was a blade about one and a half meters long on the vertical poles, and they were rotating around the vertical poles. The two counter-rotating blades meet every five seconds or so. When breaking through the levels, you must not only avoid the nails on the ground, but also avoid the two blades. Otherwise, as long as you react slowly, your calf may be cut off by the blades!

[It’s so scary. Is it really possible to break through such a mechanism? ]

[Haha, this mechanism reminds me of a toy that my sister likes to play with. How can I look directly at her toys in the future? ]

[I thought of it too! It's the kind with a loop on it that you can put on your ankle to make it rotate. The other foot has to be lifted in time every time, otherwise it will be hit and it will hurt! My daughter has a lot of fun! Her dad was most afraid that she would ask him to play with this toy, because he would get hit every time, -_-||]

The players' faces were clouded, and their hearts sank to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Qiu Zhengxuan and Yue Chengfeng were extremely worried and looked at Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing in unison. It is difficult for one person to pass such a difficult agency. Wouldn't it be even harder for Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to take another person with them? However, the two of them were surprised to find that Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were still as usual, with no nervousness on their faces. Zhen Shuai didn't know what he was thinking, and there was a strange look in his eyes.

The two looked at each other, hope rising in their hearts.

Yue Chengfeng decided to look for rocks at the foot of the mountain again. After seeing these mechanisms, he no longer had any confidence in breaking through alone.

He stood up, said something to Qiu Zhengxuan, and prepared to leave.

When Zhen Shuai heard the conversation between him and Qiu Zhengxuan, he whispered: "You only have ten hours at most."

Yue Chengfeng was shocked. A total of five people passed the level today. Calculated as two hours per person, it was exactly ten hours. But not all of these five people can survive two hours in the agency group. He understood that Zhen Shuai deliberately gave him a chance. In ten hours, Zhen Shuai would go and break through.

Yue Chengfeng nodded and left quietly. No one from the prison guards stopped me. Today is almost a "holiday". They don't care whether the prisoners stay in the surprise park or not.

The other players were focused below and did not notice Yue Chengfeng leaving.

Only Fang Lingyu glanced back, met Zhen Shuai's teasing eyes, and turned his head expressionlessly.

A murderous intention flashed through Zhen Shuai's bright eyes. He almost knew how to break through, but before that - Fang Lingyu had to die! Otherwise, Fang Lingyu will definitely interfere with him when he breaks through. He didn't forget that Fang Lingyu was good at using steel balls as weapons.

No. 846 stared at the small holes in the iron plate for a long time, trying to find the pattern of the appearance of nails, but had no clue. And the first thirty-second countdown has long ended!

No. 846 knew that he shouldn't look at the countdown, it would only make him more nervous, but he couldn't help but look up, his expression changed, and he suddenly stepped back from the iron plate.

The guards and prisoners in the audience booed in disappointment.

"Cut-"

Because all the mechanisms have been activated, even if No. 846 exits, the mechanisms on the iron plate have not stopped.