Chapter 485 - 486

Chapter 485 The signal was found [Second update]

Xie Xiaotong hated Fang Lingyu so much that she used 100% of her strength, her body skills were flexible and erratic, and she attacked from different directions and angles around Fang Lingyu. In addition, she had been with Fang Lingyu for a long time, and she was not interested in his skills and the props in his hands. Fang Lingyu found it somewhat difficult to understand. There is also Zhu Wencheng. The two have become mortal enemies from the moment Zhu Wencheng stood up. Therefore, Zhu Wencheng's attacks are also unreserved. If Fang Lingyu cannot be killed today, Fang Lingyu will definitely kill him tomorrow.

After all, Fang Lingyu only had two hands, and the steel balls were not enough in front of Xie Xiaotong and Zhu Wencheng. What's more, there are Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. These two people are also very fast, and the two daggers are very flexible in their hands, as if they are one with themselves, forcing Fang Lingyu to not even have a chance to breathe.

Can't wait any longer!

With a movement of his wrist, a pair of glasses appeared on the bridge of his nose.

He came up with new props!

Zhen Shuai, Shen Xingdu, Xie Xiaotong and Zhu Wencheng all increased their vigilance.

Ding Jingya and the other three watched intently. This was a good opportunity to learn and get to know other people.

Zhen Shuai and the others discovered that Fang Lingyu's speed had become faster and he could always stop their attacks in time.

After all, Zhen Shuai is a person with a system. Although he has no memory now, traces are still left in his subconscious. He quickly guessed the function of this pair of glasses and immediately reminded others, "Be careful! These glasses should be able to slow down Our actions!"

Fang Lingyu couldn't see anything on his face, but he was shocked in his heart! At this moment, he felt that Zhen Shuai was his nemesis in this life!

While defending, he asked loudly: "Zhen Shuai, why do you know what my glasses are? What secrets are hidden on you?" If he didn't figure this out, he was worried that he would become transparent in front of Zhen Shuai, so I don’t hesitate to ask about the function of these glasses.

A sharp look flew between Shen Xingdu's brows. He turned like a shadow to Fang Lingyu's side, raised his right hand, and stabbed Fang Lingyu's chest with a flash of silver light.

Fang Lingyu immediately dodged, but did not dodge completely. His left forearm fell to the ground with a "snap".

Ding Jingya, Ke Ying and Zhang Yuxin lost their beauty.

"Ah——" Fang Lingyu screamed, and for the first time, a look of horror appeared on his face. He glanced at the arm on the ground, suddenly roared, used the new prop again, his feet left the ground, and flew back.

Zhen Shuai was about to give chase when he saw Fang Lingyu take out another prop and slam it on his head. Another Fang Lingyu split out of his body. One of them fell softly to the ground, while the other Fang Lingyu's body was moving rapidly. disappear!

Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu changed their expressions. Without thinking, they threw their daggers at Fang Lingyu who was trying to escape, but they all failed!

Fang Lingyu escaped!

The other Fang Lingyu collapsed on the ground. Zhu Wencheng ran over and carefully checked his breath, "Dead." Zhen Shuai sneered in the air, as if talking to himself: "I don't know if Fang Lingyu escaped outside the prison

. , or escaped from this game world directly? It would be interesting if he escaped from this game world directly!" "

What?" Xie Xiaotong and others were shocked. Fang Lingyu ran away, and they subconsciously thought that he would definitely escape from the prison, but Zhen Shuai's guess made them shudder. If Fang Lingyu really has that ability, he must be no ordinary player!