Chapter 463 - 464

Chapter 463 Hidden Corpse [First update]

"Sit tight and hold on tight!" Zhen Shuai warned, stepped on the accelerator, and the car sped forward along the highway.

The people in the car fell back involuntarily, frightened.

Lu Cheng's driving skills were good, and his car followed closely behind.

Two cars were speeding down the road, one behind the other.

The camera of the god-level live broadcast system gave a close-up of the tires. The audience felt dizzy after staring at the spinning tires for a while.

[Can the anchors succeed? ]

[I don’t know what the anchor’s mission is this time. If he can’t escape from the circular road, will he stay here forever? ]

[The commander is so smart, he will definitely be able to leave! 】

Zhen Shuai didn't know that there were tens of billions of viewers caring about him. He looked ahead and didn't dare to be distracted. Until the car passed three stones again, the figure he wanted to see did not appear on the road.

He sped past without stopping.

Lu Cheng saw this and followed closely.

When the car passed three rocks again, Zhen Shuai still didn't see anyone and had to stop the car.

Everyone had been riding the express train for nearly an hour, and everyone was vying to get off with their faces turning blue. Du Chenxi and Zhou Yingxue vomited as soon as they got out of the car.

"Uh-uh--"

The others hurriedly walked away, otherwise they would feel like vomiting even if they smelled the smell. They were not in the mood to say anything for the time being, and were desperately trying to breathe fresh air.

Zhen Shuai squatted on a stone alone, holding his face in his hands, thinking deeply.

Qiu Zhengxuan was about to go over, but was stopped by Shen Xingdu.

"Don't disturb Shuai Shuai's thinking."

"Oh." Qiu Zhengxuan stopped and sat on the spot, his eyes falling on Zhen Shuai's back but without focus.

Lu Cheng glanced at Zhen Shuai and walked to Shen Xingdu.

"Should we go to the big chimney and have a look? So far, none of us has got the puzzle."

Yue Chengfeng also came over, "Do you doubt that you can find the puzzle there?"

Lu Cheng said: "Other than there, I can't think of any other place. Where can I find puzzle pieces?" Every time they return to the elevator, they must have at least one puzzle piece obtained in this game as a voucher, otherwise they will not be able to enter the elevator.

"Maybe the puzzle is hidden in the Gobi Desert." Yue Chengfeng looked at the endless Gobi desert with an expressionless face.

Lu Cheng shook his head, "Probably not."