Chapter 679 - 680

Chapter 679 Still no spiritual roots [first update]

Want to capture him and go mining?

Zhen Shuai took a few steps back and assumed a defensive posture. Once captured by them, it may be difficult to escape.

Not only did the audience in the live broadcast room not sympathize with the anchor, but they found it a bit funny and even a little excited. They were looking forward to the anchor being arrested for mining. It would definitely be fun if the anchor was really caught mining. Oh my, why are they so evil-minded?

Xiao Ao Tianxia sneered, "Do you think you, a mere human race, still want to resist us demons?"

Zhen Shuai wanted to solve the problem in a peaceful way, "Brothers, we can discuss it. I will give you all the things I have found. I'll give you the herbs and ores. How about you let me go? Although I'm not talented, I still have some good brothers."

"If you do
n't drink a toast, you'll be fined." Xiao Ao Tianyi waved his hand, "Get them for me. Him!"

Zhen Shuai raised his hand, threw out a handful of powder, turned around and ran away.

"Ah - my eyes! What the hell is this?"

"Damn it! Catch him!"

The game world is very reductive. Zhen Shuai found some suitable herbs and prepared several powders. He is not stupid. If he doesn't have some means to defend himself, he will not come to this deep mountain and forest alone.

Xiaoao Tianxia was the closest to Commander Zhen and bore the brunt of the attack. His eyes were filled with darkness and he couldn't see anything. He was furious and said, "My eyes are blind! The handsome man splits the sky and I will tear you into pieces!" The two people at the end of the team managed to escape by chance

. After a while, he drew his sword and chased after Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai's legs were like springs and he ran very fast. He Mingze and the others were already online, and he sent them a message for help. All he had to do was hold on until they came.

Unfortunately, it backfired. The two men chasing him were both skilled. They swung their swords and a dazzling silver sword light flashed past. All the flowers, plants and trees within a radius of ten meters were not alive, and even a crescent-like crater was cut out of the ground.

If Zhen Shuai was even half a step slower, his heels would be shaved off. Feeling the cold sword energy, he was also startled. This holographic online game is fun, but the effects are terrifyingly real.

The audience was still watching the joke at first, but now their hearts started to pound. In holographic mode, it was equivalent to them watching the anchor being hunted down, and the sense of crisis also oppressed them.

[Anchor, run! 】

【Commander, be careful! 】

Seeing that he was not far away from success, the pursuer smiled confidently and delivered another fatal blow, the sword light heading straight for Zhen Shuai's head!

The live broadcast system is not involved in human affairs. The camera provided is from Zhen Shuai's perspective, and the scene is extremely thrilling. The audience couldn't help but exclaim in horror.

At this moment, a scroll fell from the sky and gradually grew in size. The moment it landed, it became as tall as a person, blocking Zhen Shuai in time.

The audience cheered in surprise.

[Is Brother Shen here? Brother Shen must be here! 】

Two white lights shot at the two pursuers in a row, and the two pursuers were killed on the spot.