Chapter 647 - 648

Chapter 647: Sister and brother talk about the future [Second update]

Zhen Shuai ran to the grain drying field and saw Shen Xingdu being blocked by Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo, with Marshmallow and Linger guarding him. Several older boys surrounded a man wearing a ragged cotton-padded jacket and disheveled hair, trying to subdue him. The other children only dared to stand and watch them from a distance, with nervous expressions on their faces.

Zhen Shuai picked up Shen Xingdu and said, "Brother Dudu."

"I'm fine." Shen Xingdu pointed at the long-haired man and said calmly, "He's a madman."

"Brother." Zhen Guo noticed it then. Zhen Shuai came, "That's Madman Hong from Hongjiacun! We didn't notice when he came. He wanted to take Dudu away, but luckily he was discovered by Marshmallow and Ling'er. Zhenduo and I were a little afraid of him, It was those brothers who helped us stop him."

Zhen Shuai hummed. It was impossible for him to let Brother Dudu leave his sight. Before going back, he signaled Marshmallow and Ling'er to protect him. These two are quite reliable.

The madman has only instinct and no self-awareness, waving his arms frantically in an attempt to drive away those who besieged him. The boys couldn't restrain him for a while, but they also trapped him so that he wouldn't threaten other children. Fortunately, the adults arrived at this time and easily grabbed his arms and pushed him to the ground so that he could not move.

"Hongjia Village is at least seven or eight miles away from our village, and there are other villages in between. How could he come to our village?" Zhen Shuai felt a little strange, "And why would he target Dudu?" Zhen Guo shook his head

. "I don't know... maybe I got hungry while walking and came to the village to find food?"

Zhen Xiang came over with Zhen Cheng in her arms, "I heard that Madman Hong's wife was an educated youth and left him and his children behind after the college entrance examination was resumed. Back to the city. Their son was about the same age as Dudu. He died of illness not long after she left. Madman Hong went crazy because of this. He probably thought Dudu was his son and wanted to take him away." Hou Mingyao was a little annoyed, there are so many children in the village, if any one is really hurt by Madman Hong, there will be no room to talk about it.

He stopped a young man and said, "Dawei, you and Dahua have worked hard to send Madman Hong back to Hongjia Village and tell them to take care of him. Next time, I will go to see their village chief in person." He called Dawei. Wei

's young man responded cheerfully, and he and Dahua escorted Madman Hong away. We must go quickly while the road is not difficult yet.

Zhen Shuai remembered these two people.

"Uncle Village Chief, there's nothing going on here. Let's go back. My aunt and the others are probably worried." "Okay, let's go."

Zhen

Shuai asked Zhen Xiang to accompany them to leave first, and then stopped the big boys who were dealing with the madman. Among them is Hou Qingfeng.

"Qingfeng, where are you going? Come home with me for dinner."

Hou Qingfeng didn't move and said with a smile, "The food should be ready at home. I'd better go back to eat." His grandparents are at Zhen Shuai's house. It seems okay to take him with me when eating, but he is so big, so why bother?

Zhen Shuai grabbed him and said to the other boys with a smile: "Don't wait for me to drag you. There are many children having dinner at my house today, and I would like to trouble you to help me entertain them. Qingfeng, please help me Hold them."