Chapter 691 - 692

Chapter 691 Watching the fireworks in the world [1st update]

Shen Xing'an didn't think so. He understood that Mr. Ye was not such a hands-on person. But this is someone else's business, there is no need to argue with Zhen Shuai.

"Maybe."

Zhen Shuai asked him Mr. Ye's name in the game again.

"It seems to be called "My heart is my lord"?" Shen Xing'an took out his mobile phone, "He said it once and I didn't care. Let me ask." Zhen Shuai gave Shen Xingdu an embarrassed look. He was Just

a casual question.

Shen Xingdu shook his head slightly, indicating that it was okay.

Shen Xing'an sent a message, and after a while, the phone rang.

"It's called "My Heart My Lord", he thought I wanted to add him as a friend." "

Brother, you didn't play Four Clans Hegemony?" Zhen Shuai asked again.

Shen Xing'an said: "No, I'm not very interested in games. I'm just too busy." After

listening for a long time, Yuan Mingzhu became interested.

"Your dad and I will also play when we are free one day."

Zhen Shuai said with a smile: "Auntie, you can add me and Xingdu as friends when the time comes, and we can play together. My nickname is "Shuai Split the Sky", okay The governor is the "supervisor"."

Yuan Mingzhu, Shen Dingguo and Shen Xing'an all had smiles in their eyes and thought Commander Zhen was very interesting. There had never been such a playful person around them.

After logging into the game the next day, Zhen Shuai remembered what happened yesterday and searched on the level rankings. He did see a person called "My Heart My Lord", who must be Mr. Ye. He was not online at this time.

Nothing special happened in the next few days. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu's daily routine was to complete tasks and clear dungeons. Zhen Shuai's level was upgraded to level 75, and Shen Xingdu was also upgraded to level 83. During this period, surprisingly, Wan Zonglaihe did not come to trouble them again. I don't know if he forgot or couldn't care about them for the time being. No matter what the reason was, Zhen Shuai did not dare to ignore him and would check his level every day.

On this day, when he and Governor Shen Xing were about to enter the dungeon, He Mingze and Fang Yuansi hurried to find them.

The viewers in the live broadcast room have become very sensitive after watching the live broadcast for a long time, and any slightest disturbance will attract their attention.

[Master He and Master Fang are here, their expressions are solemn, as if something happened. ]

[ When things get going, I like to watch the anchor and Brother Shen fight with each other. ]

[I didn’t see Mr. Wen. Don’t the three of them often get together? Could it be that something happened to Mr. Wen? 】

【Don't want it? Young Master Wen is also very handsome and I don’t want Young Master Wen to be offline. 】

"Commander, I heard that he was killed as a ghost. We must avenge him!"

Commander Zhen was surprised, "Why is it so sudden? What is going on?"

Shen Xingdu also felt it was sudden.

"It's an arena battle." He Mingze looked angrily, "He already gave up after hearing the sound, but the other party still killed him!" Fang Yuansi's anger was still there, ""It's impossible to escape" was intentional! His girlfriend