Chapter 505 - 506

Chapter 505 Fission of the Earth [Second update]

Shen Xingdu easily walked to the top of the ruins and observed his surroundings.

Several pieces of concrete slipped from his feet, and the cats and dogs that lost their owners not far away were frightened and ran away in a hurry.

"How is it?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Shen Xingdu shook his head and pulled him up.

There were still ruins around, and Zhen Shuai couldn't decide which way to go. He knew the general direction, but it was really difficult to get started inside the ruins. Fortunately, both he and Shen Xingdu's shoes were made by the system and were very strong. Otherwise, their feet would have been injured by broken glass, nails, porcelain shards and the like.

The audience in the live broadcast room felt sad when they saw the devastation everywhere.

Zhen Shuai called out 004: "Xiaosi, go up, let me see how we should go."

The camera of the live broadcast system continued to climb high into the sky, and more and more scenes on the ground were included in the camera.

Zhen Shuai looked for the most suitable route on the screen.

Shen Xingdu pointed to a location on the screen, "Shuai Shuai."

The audience also exclaimed, and they saw a wide crack on the ground in the distance. The cracks are so wide when viewed from such a distance, and only wider when viewed up close.

"The power of the earthquake is too terrifying." Zhen Shuai didn't think much, "Let's get to Yonghu Mall first." Since the system arranged for him to work there, there must be a reason. He guessed it was because of the supplies in Yonghu Mall, but he didn't know if he was right.

After finding the best route, he led Shen Xingdu towards it.

On the way, they accidentally rescued two people. The two men were not seriously injured, so Zhen Shuai left some medicine for them and asked them to find a way to leave.

Half an hour later, they passed by the subway station and saw that the subway station was lucky to escape, but it had stopped operating. Even if the operation does not stop, no one would dare to take the subway.

As time goes by, the temperature gets higher and higher. Such high temperatures are not normal for spring. Some corpses on the roadside soon attracted flies.

Once again, we climbed over a mountain of ruins and finally saw a section of the road that was intact, with someone sitting on the curb to rest. Several cars drove quickly from a distance. Seeing that the road was blocked, they had to turn around and leave.

Marshmallow ran down happily first, while Ling'er stood steadily on its back.

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu into a jog and stood on the flat road, feeling a little more relaxed.

Shen Xingdu took out a bottle of water and handed it to him.

Zhen Shuai unscrewed the lid and let him drink first, then took a few sips himself and poured the rest to Marshmallow and Ling'er.

A few people sitting on the roadside to rest looked red-eyed.

Commander Zhen did not come into contact with them. He took out two bottles of water and placed them on the ground before continuing to set off with Governor Shen Xing.

Before they could get far, the men ran over to pick up the water.

Two hours later, the Yonghu Building, standing upright, came into view, and Commander Zhen breathed a sigh of relief.