Chapter 653 - 654

Chapter 653: Social Death Scene 1 [Update 1]

[Anchor, are you really safe about leaving Brother Shen in the Shen family? Aren't you afraid that the stepmother will bully him? ]

[How about the anchor uses the live broadcast room to take a peek? 】

Zhen Shuai shook his head, "You think the governor is too weak, he will protect himself. Besides, there are Marshmallow and Ling'er. We only stay for two days, nothing will happen." The audience didn't really think so. Peeping, but curious about how Shen Xingdu would live in the Shen family. Since the anchor refused, they didn't hesitate.

Zhen Shuai was walking home when a man walked towards him. He quickened his pace to meet them.

"Brother Dahua."

Dahua looked up, "It's Zhen Shuai. How did you get here?"

"I just sent Dudu home for two days." Zhen Shuai felt in his pocket and took out A lollipop was handed to Dahua. This was given to him by Shen Xingdu. "Where are you going?" Dahua looked at the big rainbow lollipop and couldn't help laughing, but he still took it. He is such a big man. I'm embarrassed to eat it, but I have younger siblings at home, so they will definitely like it.

"You kid! I had nothing to do and went to the warehouse to watch TV for a while, but there was nothing good to watch early in the morning."

Zhen Shuai asked about what happened before, "Two days ago, when you and Da Weiwei sent Madman Hong back, there was Haven't you heard how he came to our village? I always think it's a bit strange that he suddenly appeared in our village. There are many children in the village who are about the same age as his son. If something happens, I will regret it."

Dahua His expression turned serious, "Dawei and I actually asked about this matter. Two children in their village said they saw a man taking Madman Hong away, but they didn't recognize the man and asked them what he looked like. They couldn't tell what kind of clothes they were wearing. However, the two children were only six or seven years old, and no one knew whether they were telling the truth or lies." "There must be something fishy..." Zhen Shuai lowered his eyes in thought

.

Dahua patted his shoulder and said, "Don't worry too much. I'll tell the village chief when I get back that day. The village chief said he will spread the word so that everyone in the village will pay attention." This matter can only be put aside for the time being

.

Not only Zhen Shuai was not used to Dudu being picked up, but Zhen Xiang and the others were also not used to it. When serving food in the morning, she also served Dudu a bowl before she realized that he was not there. Even Zhen Cheng shouted several times that Brother Dudu was missing.

Fortunately, I can watch TV to pass the time. There were no abnormalities when Ling'er and Marshmallow took turns to come back for dinner. It can be inferred from this that Shen Xingdu had nothing to do at the Shen family, so Zhen Shuai calmly waited for two days to rush over.

When he got up this morning, he didn't even bother to wash his face. He turned on the live broadcast and went to Shen's house to pick someone up.

At this time in the Shen family, Shen Xingguo watched his eldest son get up early, dress up, wash up, pack all the toiletries, carry the kettle on his back, and sit in the main room waiting, with dogs and eagles guarding the left and right, thinking in his heart. I can’t tell what it feels like.

"Son, let's have breakfast before we leave."

Jin Osmanthus couldn't stand his reluctance and said impatiently: "Oh! What are you doing? Didn't we already agree? We'll just pick him back up in a few days!" "