Chapter 643 - 644

Chapter 643 Unintentional hidden dangers [Second update]

"Haha, then I'll go back and discuss it with him, but I guess that kid won't be willing. He loves to cling to your aunt." Zhen Aimin took several mouthfuls of watermelon.

In order to make it easier to eat, Zhen Shuai cut each piece of watermelon thinly. When Zhen Aimin finished eating, he handed him another piece.

Zhen Aimin had been waiting outside for a while and already wanted to go to the toilet. After eating two pieces in a row, her urge to pee became stronger. If he didn't know that Zhen Shuai didn't know that he had been waiting for a long time, he would have suspected that Zhen Shuai did it on purpose.

He changed his sitting position and waved his hand decisively when Zhen Shuai handed him the second piece of watermelon.

"I won't eat, I won't eat. In fact, I have something I want to discuss with you."

"Discuss with me?" Zhen Shuai looked puzzled, "Do you have any private matters that you can't tell your aunt and cousin? Otherwise Why would you want to discuss it with me?"

Zhen Aimin looked at him deeply.

"No. My uncle has four children in total. Just providing education for these children is a huge expense. He can't even afford a wife for your eldest cousin. He borrowed the money to repair the pig pen some time ago. So. I've been thinking recently about whether to go to the county next door to do some small business."

Zhen Shuai picked up the cup and took a sip of herbal tea. "That's a good idea. Are you going by yourself or with your aunt?"

Zhen Aiming just said . When he wanted to answer, he realized that the topic might be off track and continued: "I have also heard about you and others cooperating to open a store in the county. I also know that you signed a contract with others and only allowed two fried skewers restaurants to be opened in the county. But it shouldn’t matter if you go to the next county to open a store, right? The uncle is thinking that he can also cooperate with you. Whatever conditions you ask others, the uncle can also do it! What do you think?" "Are you going to rent or buy the store?

?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Zhen Aimin said cautiously: "Of course it's rent. My uncle doesn't even have the money to repair the pigsty, how can he afford to buy a shop?" "If we rent,

according to the market conditions in our county, a better shop will cost at least one month per month. One hundred yuan. The county next door should be about the same. It takes a year to open a store, right? That's one thousand and two dollars a year." Zhen Shuai calculated the account carefully and said with a smile, "In other words, you have a Qian Er's family fortune. Are you carrying the private money saved by my eldest aunt?"

Zhen Aimin immediately denied it.

"So, eldest aunt also knows that you have one thousand and two in your hand. That's strange. When my mother just left, my eldest sister went to your house to borrow some money to buy rice..." He didn't finish the sentence, but he believed that Zhen People who love the people can understand.

Zhen Aimin's expression remained unchanged, "Where do I have so much money? I'm going to borrow it from others!" "

Borrow it from others?" Zhen Shuai shook his head, "In other words, you want to open a store without any capital. It's unreliable. What if? Compensation, I mean just in case, uncle, please don’t think that what I said is unpleasant, everything is possible, right? If you compensate, not only will you not be able to pay back the thousand and two dollars borrowed from others, but you will also not be able to pay back the money. It's not reliable! Uncle, you have four children in your family, but mine has six. You should also be considerate of me." Zhen Aimin's face suddenly sank, and his tone was cold, "After all, you