Chapter 651 - 652

Chapter 651 Donating a TV [1st update]

The audience was almost anxious. Why was the live broadcast room showing Brother Shen’s back at such a critical moment? They want to see what Brother Shen comes up with! If I had known this, I would have chosen the anchor's perspective, but if I chose the anchor's perspective, I could barely see the anchor's face.

The live broadcast room seemed to be deliberately titillating. The camera moved slowly and finally came to the front of Shen Xingdu.

What Shen Xing supervised was a stone.

The audience really wanted to kick over this bowl of dog food!

"I win!" Zhen Shuai raised his hands and cheered.

The little man looked at him silently, his dark eyes full of love.

Surprisingly, there is no sense of disharmony in this image.

So, what requests will the anchor make?

The audience watched without blinking.

Zhen Shuai squatted down in front of Shen Xingdu, "My request is - don't let me hug you!"

Shen Xingdu's face was expressionless, with a hint of helplessness in his eyes, "Change."

Zhen Shuai held his chin in his hands, looking pitiful Looked at him anxiously.

"Brother——"

"Everything else is fine." Shen Xingdu was ruthless.

Zhen Shuai stretched out his left hand and said in a fierce tone, "Hold me until you get home and don't let go!"

Shen Xingdu held his hand and said softly: "Yes, don't let go."

"Brother - we are tired of playing. Come on, go back." Zhen Guo ran over jumping.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu quickly smoothed the snowman on the ground with their hands.

Zhen Guo saw nothing.

As he was about to enter the village, Zhen Shuai looked at his watch. Before I knew it, it was almost five o'clock.

Back home, Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo hurried to cook. In winter, it gets dark early. There are not many entertainment activities in the countryside, so everyone is used to having dinner early and going to bed early.

Zhen Xiang has no time to spare, he has to cook pig food and feed it to the pigs.

Zhen Shuai listened to the urging howls of the two pigs and grinned in disgust. It's dirty, smelly and noisy. I won't keep it next year!

Winter meals are easy to prepare. Just cook a pot of rice, or cook more in the morning and heat the leftover rice in the evening, then cook another pot, and that's it. Boil a few slices of meat in a pot, and then add some vegetables such as tofu, cabbage or vermicelli. It is easy, hot and delicious enough.

Zhen Duo and Zhen Guo's cooking skills are getting better and better. The tofu is fried and then boiled, which is very delicious.

Everyone was very satisfied with their meal.

Zhen Xiang also said that she would buy more tofu tomorrow, as there was obviously not enough to eat today.

"Sister, Zhen Duo, Zhen Guo, do you want to buy a TV?" Zhen Shuai suddenly thought of this matter. Otherwise, it would be really boring to eat, sleep and eat every day.

It's been too cold these days, so Zhen Duo and Zhen Duo didn't follow them out of the stall. But when the weather got cold, business was very good. Ma Xiaolian and the others wanted to make more money, but they persisted every day and set up their stall from about 10 noon to about 5 p.m. Zhen Shuai increased their wages again.