Chapter 531 - 532

Chapter 531 The sour smell of love [first update]

General Yao said: "Yes, six years old."

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows.

General Yao smiled and said: "I have a young son who is about the same age as Mr. Liu's grandson. Let him follow him. He also came out of the army and is now a mutant. He will not hold us back." This is not a big deal

. Zhen Shuai also agreed.

After sending General Yao and General Liu away, he asked Song Zhengmao to announce on the radio.

When the survivors in the base heard the broadcast, they all stopped and listened.

"Attention all survivors, I am Song Zhengmao, secretary to the base director. Now I am broadcasting a notice from the base director. Tomorrow, the base director will personally lead a team of 20 people to Yonghu Building to open a passage from the airport to Yonghu Building. , and inquire about the current situation of Yonghu Building. Interested survivors can register in the mission hall in an hour. The requirements must be B-level or above warriors, regardless of gender. This time out may be longer, shorter than A week, or a month, please be mentally prepared. Above."

The broadcast was broadcast three times in total to ensure that everyone could hear it clearly.

The survivors started talking, and many people who met the requirements were moved and quickly walked towards the mission hall. The base commander only has twenty people, so they can't be late!

Survivors below Class B were very upset. If they had worked harder, they would have had a chance this time. They all know how powerful the base commander is. Traveling with the base commander will not only bring no danger, but also increase their knowledge and even get close to the base commander. It's a pity that such a good opportunity was missed by them!

Zhen Shuai sat in the office for a while, guessing that it was almost time, and took Shen Xingdu out with him.

As an increasingly perfect assistant, Song Zhengmao picked up his briefcase and followed silently.

One side of the mission hall was crowded with people, all survivors who wanted to go on a mission with Zhen Shuai.

Seeing the base commander and the man who had been inseparable from the base commander, they all became excited and said "Hello, base commander".

"Hello." Zhen Shuai approached with a smile, without any airs, just like a boy next door.

But no one dares to underestimate him.

Zhen Shuai saw two young men in camouflage uniforms standing alone. He guessed that they were General Yao's son and General Liu's grandson. He looked around twice and looked away, and said loudly: "Everyone must know that from the airport to Yonghu Building is not close."

Everyone nodded. They are basically from Yonghu City, so they naturally know the distance between the airport and Yonghu Building. Nowadays, almost the entire city is occupied by virgin forest. It is self-evident how dangerous this road will be.

"Since I'm taking everyone out, I will definitely try my best to ensure everyone's safety. However, the situation in the forest is very complicated, and I can't guarantee that I can notice everyone at all times. Therefore, this mission is still risky. "Everyone thinks it over carefully."

No one left. Since they are here, they have considered all aspects of the situation. Besides, even if they don't go on missions with the base, they will still take on other missions, which are equally dangerous.

Commander Zhen showed approval, "Well, this at least shows that everyone made a decision after careful consideration. This is good. We should be so calm in the apocalypse." Everyone was praised by such a young base commander, and they were happy at the same time