Chapter 695 - 696

Chapter 695 Dangerous Copy [Update 1]

Zhen Shuai's eyes scanned the entire ward, signaled to Shen Xingdu, and the two of them went out together and walked along the corridor. The doctors and nurses passing by were in a hurry; the patient's family members helped the patient to the elevator; the cleaners meticulously cleaned the floor... The whole hospital didn't look much different from other hospitals. The only difference was probably that - Tang Shimin Private Hospital Everything looks very high-end, whether it's buildings, people or various medical equipment. In addition, there are no elderly people or children in the hospital.

There was a nurse at the consultation desk who happened to be idle, so Zhen Shuai walked over.

"Nurse girl, does your hospital not accept patients who are too old or too young? I heard that the doctors here are very skilled and plan to bring my grandfather here." The nurse smiled decently, "I'm sorry, our hospital

does We really don't accept patients who are too young or too old."

"Can I ask why?" Zhen Shuai's face showed just the right amount of curiosity.

The nurse said: "There is nothing that cannot be said. This is to maintain the success rate of treatment in our hospital. Our director has severe obsessive-compulsive disorder. He once said that he likes the number 100%." ​​Obsessive-compulsive disorder

? Zhen Shuai's eyes swept over the paintings hanging on the wall, the potted plants in the corners, and the plaque in the center above the ward door. No wonder he always felt something strange from the moment he entered the hospital. He also remembered that the stairs leading upstairs when he first came in were also in the middle, facing the door.

"If an old man or child was injured nearby and was brought to you, wouldn't you save him?" Zhen Shuai asked a tricky question.

The nurse smiled slightly and said, "Of course I won't give up. This is a hospital. It is a doctor's bounden duty to save lives and heal the wounded." "

Commander, Lao Shen, let's go." He Mingze waved not far away.

Zhen Shuai asked him if everything went well.

"It went very well. The other party is not an unreasonable person. He paid some medical expenses and the matter is over." He Mingze said easily.

Several people left the hospital and walked two or three meters towards the parking place when Shen Xingdu stopped.

"Xingdu?"

Shen Xingdu looked at the tall hospital building, "The smell." "The smell

?" Zhen Shuai followed his line of sight and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Yes, no matter which hospital it is, there will be strong disinfection. The smell of water is almost non-existent in this hospital."

He Mingze interrupted, "This hospital is really strange."

Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu turned their heads to look at him.

"What's weird?" Zhen Shuai asked.

He Mingze smiled evilly, "Normally, no matter where I go, women fall into my arms, but today there are none. Isn't this strange enough? Hahahaha!" Zhen Shuai gave him a cold look and

said Thought he had made some great discovery. He pulled Shen Xingdu into the car and took the first step.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

On Monday, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu entered the game again.

As soon as the live broadcast started, the audience took their seats one after another.