Chapter 567 - 568

Chapter 567 The lottery ticket was stolen [1st update]

After breakfast, Zhen Shuai suggested going to town. There are also many lotus ponds, and those lotus ponds are bigger and more beautiful.

No one has any opinion. Although the scenery of Mopan Village is good, the place is so big that it will become stale after seeing it all.

Zhen Shuai touched his pocket and said, "Huh? Where are my car keys?"

The audience laughed while watching the anchor's performance.

Fang Lele came over and said, "Is it in the tent? Look carefully."

Everyone helped to search everywhere.

Zhen Shuai said anxiously: "I remember putting it in my pocket before taking a walk."

Yu Piaopiao asked: "Did it fall on the road?"

Zhen Shuai followed her words and said: "It's possible. In this way, you guys pack your things first. Xingdu and I are fast, let's go look for him now."

Sun Wei said: "No problem, go quickly. We can just take care of these."

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu and ran away.

Zhu Minghan looked at the friend circles of three girls, Yu Piaopiao, Su Qingqing and Fang Lele, and then went to see Sun Wei and Yang Yuhang. Because there are also three girls in some of their photos. He just assumed that Zhen Shuai was really looking for the key and didn't think much about it.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu quickly returned to Luliu Village, picked up the keys, and went straight to Zhu's house.

Zhen Shuai also specifically asked 004 to change his appearance, and Shen Xingdu also used illusion to change his face. The two of them turned into two plain-looking middle-aged men.

The door to Zhu's house is open.

Grandma Zhu is cleaning the yard.

"Who are you looking for?" Grandma Zhu put down the broom in her hand and walked over.

Zhen Shuai glanced into the yard and said, "Hello, old lady, we are here to buy game. I heard that you can often catch fish at home and you have also caught wild rabbits. Do you want to sell them? We can give you one. A good price."

"They are buying wild game." Grandma Zhu had no doubts at all. "Our family has not been fishing recently, and we have eaten the rabbits we caught before. You go to other places and have a look."

Zhen Shuai said again: "Yes. Like this. We heard that some time ago, the stewed meat at your home was so fragrant. What kind of meat was it? I don’t know if there is any more? We bought it for a rich boss, and he likes to eat weird things. The big boss is not short of money, money is definitely not a problem. You can rest assured of this."

Grandma Zhu's eyes became more wary, "Who did you listen to? There is no such thing. There are only two old guys in our family. Can you get anything good? Go to someone else's house and ask."

She looked at Zhen Shuai like a thief and was about to close the door before she finished speaking.

Zhen Shuai was afraid that he would scare the old man out, so he didn't dare to stop him. He watched the two door panels close and heard the sound of the latch being raised.

"Forget it, let's go."

After walking away, he told Shen Xingdu his guess.

"I guess Zhu Minghan told the elderly at home not to say anything. This will make it more certain that what they ate was not simple." The audience became more and more curious. What kind of "magical object" can have such miraculous effects?