Chapter 589 - 590

Chapter 589 Temporary Stop [Second Update]

Wu Yan stood up in a panic, "Leave now? Just wait. My wife is still alive, but she ran away when she ran away. She will definitely come back now that she is safe! Uncle Du, don't you have to wait for Auntie too?" Many of the neighbors were outdoors at the time, so they escaped relatively quickly. There were not many survivors in this area, but it was too chaotic and everyone ran away. His wife was one of them.

"She doesn't need me to wait, she will take care of herself, you don't have to worry." Du Aiguo's voice was very cold.

As soon as I heard it, I knew something was going on inside.

"Uncle Du, what's wrong? Did you and my aunt quarrel?" Liao Dong observed his expression carefully.

Du Aiguo stood up with his baggage, "No, I was just pushed by her when I was running, and I was almost buried by the collapsed wall."

Everyone was silent. Aunt Du definitely didn't mean it, but even if she didn't mean it, such a thing is still very hurtful.

Wu Yan could only stay alone.

Zhen Shuai has cheated on the live broadcast system and leads the way.

Although he chose the most convenient route, there were ruins along the way, making it difficult to walk. His feet hurt when he stepped on broken bricks. Occasionally avoid cars leaking oil to avoid the risk of explosion. The burst water pipe was exposed from the gap, forming a fountain. The water spread to all directions. The ground was muddy. If you accidentally fell, it would be like rolling in a mire.

Along the way, survivors could be seen sitting on the edge of the ruins, crying helplessly. The collapsed buildings turned into undulating mountains. They wanted to find people but had nowhere to start.

"Dad, can you still find the location of the supermarket or shopping mall?" Zhen Shuai asked as he walked.

The city that was once familiar has become unfamiliar. Dad Zhen looked around with a sad look on his face, "Oh, it's been destroyed to this extent. It's not the same as before. If the sun hadn't been in the sky, I wouldn't even be able to see the southeast, northwest and northwest." I can't tell the difference!"

Du Aiguo came over and kicked half of the billboard at his feet. "This brand looks familiar. If I remember correctly, we have Xingrong Supermarket under our feet, but now it has been replaced by this ten-storey building. The six-story building is at the bottom."

Zhen Shuai took the opportunity to remind everyone, "Under the current situation, it is impossible to rebuild the city. I am afraid that our daily necessities will have to rely on the resources buried underground for a long time. ."

Everyone's expressions were very ugly, and they looked at the wasteland at their feet thoughtfully.

"Tell me, what is that thing? Is it an alien wearing a mecha?" Liao Dong looked at the slow-moving giant in the distance, with deep fear hidden in his eyes.

The giant thing is too tall, like Optimus Prime, and looks very blurry when viewed from the ground. No one has yet discovered that it is a creature that looks almost exactly like a human being.

Zhen Shuai was afraid of scaring them, so they didn't dare to continue on their way, so they still didn't make it clear.

"Hurry up. Mom, sister, please hold on for a while." "

I'm fine, don't worry. Square dancing every night is useful. I don't feel too tired." Zhen's mother wiped her sweat and comforted her son.

Zhen Zhen, with her flushed face, smiled at her younger brother, "I'm fine, I can still hold on."