Chapter 427 - 428

Chapter 427 Transformed Soil

It is not difficult for Zhen Shuai to get some water.

They first find a suitable meteorite that has no other meteorites around it. In this way, if there is any movement here, it will not alert the sunworms on other meteorites.

Then, Zhen Shuai poured a bucket of water on the stone. When the sunworm hit the water, it disappeared without a trace in an instant. After the meteorite is dried by the hot sun, many small, shriveled bumps appear on the meteorite, densely packed and layered on top of each other. Zhen Shuai used a fan to reveal the surface of the meteorite. It looked exactly like discolored soil!

An expert said: "Those things should be the bodies of sunworms."

Zhen Shuai looked away in disgust.

"Seeing that the weeds are all leaning outward, it means that the transformed soil is not liked by them, or that the transformed soil will no longer be suitable for planting!" Another expert said seriously.

Although this is a future world and a parallel world that seems to be far away from them, such a discovery still attracts the attention of many big guys in the live broadcast room. They have to think, if their world also encounters such a problem, how should they deal with it? This terrible world is a wake-up call for them.

Zhen Shuai didn't know that his adventure would change the fate of countless people. Countless faith power was silently transmitted to the god-level live broadcast system, mixed with little golden lights, which did not attract anyone's attention for the time being, including 004.

Zhen Shuai looked at the transformed soil, put one hand on his hips and scratched the hair on his head with the other. He had only one feeling in his heart: This earth is too terrible!

"Shuai Shuai, it's important to hurry up." Supervisor Shen Xing said.

Zhen Shuai nodded. It was not that he was unsympathetic to the humans in this world, but it was useless no matter how much he sympathized with them. There was only so much he could do.

Two days later, Zhen Shuai saw the road sign he wanted to see: 20 kilometers ahead from Yunhai City. At this time, the height of the blue mist was about 1.5 meters, and the blue mist on some meteorites that were relatively close to each other had connected into pieces, swaying in the breeze, like a fairyland. Unfortunately, there is murderous intent hidden in this fairyland.

"After Yanglin Town, we will reach Yunhai City. We are finally here!" Zhen Shuai puffed out his cheeks and let out a long sigh.

Shen Xingdu knew that he was exhausted. During the past few days, the two of them had been traveling non-stop. For such a long journey, the two of them could only rely on their feet. Zhen Shuai had never suffered such a sin before. He walked up to Zhen Shuai, put his arms back, hugged him, and put him on his back.

Zhen Shuai was startled, then smiled, kissed the ear that was close to his eyes, and said in a soft voice: "I'm fine, I can still hold on."

Shen Xingdu patted his butt and continued walking forward.

Zhen Shuai relaxed and lay on his back, making up his mind to let him carry him for a while before getting off. Shen Xingdu felt sorry for him, and he also felt sorry for Shen Xingdu.

In fact, if he wasn't in a hurry, it would be an interesting experience for him and his men to go on such a hiking trip. He would definitely make proper arrangements for the food, drink, and fun along the way. It's a pity...

Shen Xingdu stopped when he saw a row of houses on the road ahead.

"It's quite safe over there. Do you want to take a bath and have a meal?"