Chapter 421 - 422

Chapter 421 Sunworm Threat

A bald man looked at the marshmallow, his eyes glowing green.

A survivor next to him kindly reminded him, "Did you see that over there?"

The bald man followed the direction he pointed and saw a centipede on the wall with a toothpick nailed to it.

"That was..."

"It was shot by the owner of the dog six meters away."

The bald man shrank his neck, not daring to look at the marshmallow again.

The survivors who left the base were still vigilant and wore masks to avoid inadvertently inhaling the blue mist. Indeed, many people found a lot of supplies, which was a big temptation for the survivors who dared not leave the base. One survivor found some medicine and redeemed more than 300 points!

Zhen Shuai was more concerned about the changes in the blue mist, and then found that the height of the blue mist was shorter and the concentration was greater.

Some people think this is a good thing, maybe one day the blue fog will gradually disappear; some people think this is a bad thing, I am afraid that the greater the concentration of the blue fog, the higher the risk, and they become more pessimistic about the future.

The voice of 004 ​​sounded in Zhen Shuai's mind.

[Host, the drone is back. 】

Zhen Shuai looked up at the sky. After about ten seconds, a flexible black shadow appeared in his sight, flying steadily, getting closer and closer.

Soon a survivor discovered the drone.

"What is that?"

the soldiers on guard were told. As soon as they saw the drone, one of them immediately reported it to his superiors.

The drone slowed down only after it approached the gate of the base. After entering, it hovered about two meters high in the air and remained motionless.

Several other soldiers standing guard quickly formed a circle to protect the drone and did not allow anyone to get close.

Captain Guo quickly appeared with his people, walking in a hurry, with a little anxiety on his face, just hoping that the drone would bring good news. Walking to the drone, he raised his hand to hold it, and quickly left under the protection of the soldiers.

The mysterious drone caused ripples in the base and became a new topic of conversation among the survivors. Where the drone comes from and whether it will bring any good news are all their concerns.

Not long after, soldiers came to ask Commander Zhen to go. Shen Xingdu followed, but the soldiers did not stop him.

Arriving at the conference room, Commander Zhen saw that in addition to the regimental commander, the battalion commander and deputy battalion commander were sitting at the conference table. When he entered, everyone's eyes fell on him, as if he was going to be interrogated in three chambers. of.

Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing sat down at the remaining two empty seats with an unchanging expression.

The two chairs were left behind by coincidence, or perhaps Captain Guo guessed that Marshal Zhen would come in with Governor Shen Xingdu. If it was the latter, Commander Zhen couldn't help but guess that Captain Guo might be expressing goodwill or telling him that they knew everything about him and Governor Shen Xing.

But these are actually not important to Zhen Shuai. If Captain Guo really wants to harm them, he and Governor Shen Xing can leave immediately. Although the blue mist is very dangerous, the two of them only need to protect themselves, and at most Yao Zifan, if they want to leave here, there is no problem at all.