Chapter 437 - 438

Chapter 437 Smooth Negotiation [Second update]

Then they heard a young male voice coming from the airship. It was clear and melodious. There seemed to be a hint of smile in the voice. He spoke at a slow and slow pace, which made it easy for people to like him.

"Everyone, we are your kind. We are not aliens as you think, and we are not here to attack the earth. We are here to see Director No. 1. Next, two of us will come out of the airship. Please Don't be nervous."

The soldiers looked at each other and did not move away from their guns aimed at the airship.

After a while, they saw a hoverboard falling from the bottom of the airship. Two young people with outstanding looks stood calmly on it and slowly descended.

The two young men were both handsome and unusually handsome. One had a gentle temperament and a smile on his face, while the other had a cold temperament and an expressionless face. They were both wearing ordinary white shirts and jeans, and looked quite harmless. The two seemed to intentionally tell others that they were not carrying weapons. Not only did they not have any extra accessories on their bodies, their hands also hung naturally on both sides of their thighs.

Obviously, these two are indeed not aliens.

But the soldiers still dutifully pointed their guns at them. Zhen Shuai stepped off the hoverboard, smiled and said to a soldier standing at the front: "Can you take us to see the leader now?" The soldier quickly glanced at

the hoverboard that flew back automatically.

A steady voice sounded.

"Bring them in."

"Yes!"

Eight soldiers stepped forward and led Marshal Zhen and Governor Shen Xing toward the base, forming a vague siege.

Zhen Shuai took Shen Xingdu's hand and looked at the surroundings casually.

Survivors passing by looked at them curiously and warily.

Zhen Shuai was calm and composed. He accidentally met someone's eyes and nodded slightly to express his goodwill.

Several soldiers were even more vigilant, fearing that he and Shen Xingdu might do something detrimental to the base.

The soldiers took Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing to the second floor, walked to the innermost room, knocked on the door and entered.

In the room, nearly ten dignified old men in military uniforms sat at a rectangular conference table. When Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu entered, their sharp eyes fell on them. In addition to these old men in the room, there were eight impressive young men wearing black combat uniforms. As soon as Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu entered, they held down the guns they carried. Although they were not aimed at them, they were very close. Obviously, once Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu do anything inappropriate, they will shoot immediately.

Zhen Shuai didn't pay attention to them. He glanced around naturally and recognized that the old man sitting in the main seat was the one who often appeared in the network news.

He and Governor Shen Xing both walked over without changing their expressions and bowed slightly to these leaders.

"Commanders, nice to meet you."

Shen Xingdu was proud of himself and stood beside Commander Zhen without moving.

The leaders didn't mind Shen Xingdu's rudeness. How could someone who could fly a spaceship be so simple?

Head No. 1 smiled slightly without any airs, "You two young men, please sit down."

After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu sat down, one of the bodyguards came forward to pour them two cups of tea, and then quietly returned. Go to the corner.