Chapter 481 - 482

Chapter 481 Dual IQ Responsibilities [Second Update]

After Lu Cheng left, Qiu Zhengxuan and Yue Chengfeng walked over.

Yue Chengfeng whispered: "We didn't find that kind of stone, but it's not a wasted trip. I found a puzzle piece."

"That's not bad." Zhen Shuai said, "I don't think you should put all the pieces together." All hope is placed on the stone. After all, that kind of stone is not common."

"I understand." Yue Chengfeng said in a low voice, "I'll look for it tomorrow. If I really can't find it, I have to forget it."

Zhen Shuai thought for a while . , "Just now Lu Cheng said that he is willing to spend 500 points to buy the clues in my hand. Do you want it?" Yue Chengfeng used to be a soldier, and he values ​​​​his good character. In addition, Yue Chengfeng has good skills and can give him some clues. Reserve a spot for a teammate.

Yue Chengfeng's eyes lit up, "Of course! But, the points can't be transferred now, right?" "

Well, they can be transferred after returning to the elevator space." Zhen Shuai said. In the game world, they cannot enter the mall, nor can they perform any operations related to points.

Yue Chengfeng asked: "Do you have any other clues?"

Zhen Shuai rolled his eyes, "Not yet."

Yue Chengfeng was a little disappointed, but quickly cheered up, "In this way, I will give you 100 more points. Once you find new clues, you can Don't tell anyone else. You know, it's not worth it if too many people know."

Zhen Shuai wanted to roll his eyes again, but he didn't give clues to everyone. But he had no intention of explaining.

Shen Xingdu took Commander Zhen's hand.

Zhen Shuai waved his hand, "That's it, let's go first."

Yue Chengfeng watched him and Shen Xingdu walk away side by side. He remembered something and reminded Qiu Zhengxuan, "Don't act too relaxed these two days, and don't take it too seriously." Both Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing will ensure that you tell others about you, otherwise other players may attack you." Qiu Zhengxuan's expression condensed, "You are right. I will be careful."

Soon

, it was once a day again study time.

Although Zhen Shuai and the others had two days off, they were not exempted from studying. If you are selected and answer a question incorrectly, you will still be punished.

Fortunately, on this night, none of the players present were selected.

Over in the solitary room, Fang Lingyu and Long Xinghai each had a solitary room. If prisoners have company during solitary confinement, time will not be so difficult. This is not what the prison guards want to see, so the prison would rather spend more money to build more solitary rooms. Being alone in a dark room, unable to hear any sound or see anyone, I don't know the time, and just thinking about it makes me feel terrible.

Guessing that it was almost the dreaded study time, Zhu Wencheng and the others suddenly felt a little glad that they were in solitary confinement. After all, not everyone's memory is as abnormal as that of Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, who can write down word for word what the prison guards only read once. But the thought of them having to stay in a small, dark room for 24 hours was a little crazy.

Long Xinghai knew that if he was locked up with other people, he would definitely be beaten. When he found out that he was in a solitary room, he was thankful for a moment. After that, he kept cursing that Zhen Shuai would be punished for not being able to answer the questions. . Apart from this, he had nothing else to do with his time. He was even afraid that the prison guards outside would forget to let him out after the solitary time was over, so they would deliberately make some noise every once in a while to remind people outside that he was still alive. This feeling was driving him crazy.