Chapter 441 - 442

Chapter 441 Flying out of the earth

"Here it comes, the airship is coming!"

The people in the stadium were suddenly nervous. They raised their heads and stared at the airship with unblinking eyes.

Outside the stadium, the number of people who came after hearing the news is still increasing. The door of the sports center had been broken open long ago. The people inside originally wanted to close the door to block the people outside, but the door lock was broken and the door could not be closed. And there are many people who get in through the windows.

Seeing that more and more people are entering the sports ground, and it is very likely that the number of places has exceeded 5,000, people are getting more and more anxious.

Yue Xiumin, Mrs. Kong and Xie Gaoyuan looked nervous. The next step was the most difficult test!

Zhen Shuai saw the people on the sports field from the airship, "Fortunately, we arrived not too late." On

one side of him stood Governor Shen Xing, and on the other side stood a middle-aged man wearing a straight military uniform. This middle-aged man is called Bai Hongzhi. He is in his fifties. He is an upright general and is responsible for the security of the airship.

"However, the number of people below is far more than five thousand."

Zhen Shuai said: "It doesn't matter, don't stop when the airship passes above the stadium, the people below will think they got the wrong place. Wait for the people in the stadium to leave In one part, the airship will return and then use the hoverboard to block the door of the sports center. This should not be a big problem."

Bai Hongzhi nodded without saying much. In this regard, there is an agreement between Zhen Shuai and the state. Before the airship flies out of the atmosphere, the management of the airship is in Zhen Shuai's hands. He will not overstep his authority.

Zhen Shuai thought, and 004 did as he said.

The people below saw that the airship did not stop, so they panicked and hurriedly squeezed out.

Yue Xiumin and Xie Gaoyuan couldn't sit still anymore and were stopped by Mrs. Kong.

"Calm down!" Old Mrs. Kong kept looking up at the airship and stood still.

Yue Xiumin and Xie Gaoyuan immediately stopped.

Among the people standing next to Old Mrs. Kong, there were a few smart ones. When they heard Old Mrs. Kong's words to stop, they felt moved and decided to stay.

Zhen Shuai kept staring down, and with a glance, he easily counted the number of people on the sports field, more than 5,500 people. This error is not large and is within the controllable range.

[Little Four, block the door. ]

[Yes, host. 】

A hoverboard descended from the sky. The people below thought the hoverboard was picking them up. They screamed excitedly and ran away. However, they saw the hoverboard flying quickly to the gate of the stadium and blocking the gate. The airship suddenly Fly back!

People outside understood immediately, cried out in despair, and ran back as hard as they could.

The person inside was suddenly blocked by the hoverboard. He was stunned for a moment, then understood something, laughed ecstatically, and turned back.

The gate of the stadium is relatively large, with a floating board blocking the middle, leaving less than twenty centimeters of space below, above, left, and left.