Chapter 443 - 444

Chapter 443 Get the longevity fruit

Zhen Shuai briefly introduced several prizes, "Naked-eye 3D mobile phone, which can display 3D graphics and play 3D videos on the mobile phone, making it look real; 3D printer, which can be used for jewelry, footwear, industrial design, Various fields such as architecture, automobiles, aerospace, dentistry, and medical care; electronic pets, which look like real animals, and the underlying technology is also worthy of study; simulated cockpit, this is amazing, with it, it is more convenient to learn driving skills, if It can be popularized and everyone can learn to drive at home instead of going to a driving school, which is especially good news for some road killers; solar cars, as the name suggests, are driven by solar energy. Compared with traditional heat engine-driven cars, they are truly zero-emission and very environmentally friendly. , and at the same time, charging is very simple, just dry it in the sun."

Every prize is coveted, and spectators with quotas are eager to try. Some of the viewers are experts in various industries, and most of them have provided valuable clues to the anchor in previous live broadcasts. Others may keep the prizes for themselves, but they will use them for research. Once research results are produced, they can be promoted and will promote the overall development of science and technology in the country.

"Prizes will be distributed randomly now, friends, pay attention to check."

With a thought, all the prizes have been sent out.

Zhen Shuai said "goodbye" to the audience and turned off the live broadcast.

"Go home!"

The next moment, the two beloved figures returned to the 60 world.

Finally breathing the fresh air that he hadn't seen for a long time, Zhen Shuai greedily took two more breaths. His cute expression brought a charming smile to Shen Xingdu's eyes.

The last time he returned home from a mission, Zhen Shuai didn't even have a chance to see his parents. This time, he felt at ease.

But he still checked his harvest first. In fact, he couldn't wait for a long time, but he just kept holding back.

The first is the system reward. When he opened the system space and took a look, Zhen Shuai smiled happily. After completing the mission this time, he received an A-level evaluation, so he received four rewards: longevity fruit (18 pieces), cold iron daggers (a pair), a thousand-changing robe, and a magic pen of creation.

Each prize is introduced.

Longevity Fruit: After eating, it can increase life span by 50 years. Each person only needs to take it once. Taking it again will have no effect;

Cold Iron Dagger: The best magic weapon, made of thousands of years of cold iron, can cut iron like mud, kill evil and exorcise demons, and is not limited to the mission world. Use;

Variety of Magic Clothes: the best magic weapon, the owner can be recognized by dripping blood, the appearance can be changed in various ways according to the owner's wishes, warm in winter and cool in summer, not limited to use in any mission world; Magic Pen of Creation: a low-grade magic weapon, write the name of any

person , you can feed back the power of faith to this person, relieving this person from a life and death crisis. It can be used only once a month, and you can upgrade the power of faith.

"Xingdu, do you see? They are all good things." Zhen Shuai happily handed one of the cold iron daggers to Shen Xingdu, "We just happen to have one each, this one is for you." Shen Xingdu looked at it carefully

. I looked at the patterns on the two dagger sheaths and found that they were a pair. I played with them for a while before putting them into the fairyland.