Chapter 507 - 508

Chapter 507 Meeting the Big Boss [First update]

He heard someone say that Marshal Zhen and Governor Shen Xing were accompanied by a handsome dog and an eagle. He took a second look and returned his attention to the people in line.

Manager Sun was a little puzzled. The person responsible for distributing food is not the boss, but the boss's assistant, Assistant Ma. The boss just stood aside and watched, not knowing what he was looking at, but he was watching with great interest.

He did not show the doubts in his heart and led Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to the side to sit down and pour them tea.

Zhen Shuai picked up the teapot first and poured three cups of tea.

"Manager, does the boss want to see us for something else?"

Manager Sun didn't know, so he shook his head and whispered: "Wait patiently for a while, wait for the others to leave, there will be good things later." Zhen Shuai still treated him like The same respect he had before made him feel better about Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai showed him a grateful expression very politely, "Thank you, manager!"

The three of them drank tea while watching Assistant Ma distribute food, which was basically bread, cakes, fruits and other foods with a short shelf life. The portion size isn't huge, but it's still enough to fill you up. Children under ten years old also receive a box of milk or yogurt.

Everyone who got the food happily thanked them.

At this time, the sound of propellers was heard outside. A gray helicopter quickly approached the Yonghu Building, with four words "Lightning Express" printed on the fuselage.

"It's a helicopter from Lightning Express. It must be here to pick up Mr. Li!"

People lining up in the office crowded to the window and watched with envy as the helicopter disappeared on the other side of Yonghu Building.

Lightning Express is one of the well-known express companies in China. It has a branch in Yonghu Building and is headed by Li Jun, the son of the company's boss. Li Jun is not only a rich second generation, but also an Internet celebrity. Everyone in Yonghu City knows him. There are so many second-generation people with the surname Li across the country, but when people mention "Master Li", the first thing people think of is Jun Li.

Half an hour later, the helicopter appeared again, and people could clearly see Li Jun sitting in the helicopter. There was a young and charming girl sitting next to him, almost all of her body lying on top of him. As if he sensed that someone was looking at him, Li Jun turned his head and lazily waved his hand in the direction of the building, with a somewhat proud look on his face.

His expression was a bit dazzling, and the onlookers felt very uncomfortable.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, a huge black shadow suddenly appeared in the forest below!

It was a black python with a waist thicker than a helicopter, with yellow spots all over its body. It straightened up slowly and looked extremely tall in the forest, like a telegraph pole erected on the lawn. The giant python shook its head casually, and when it found the helicopter, it decisively opened its mouth and bit it!

People's exclamations came from several floors of the building.

"Ah——"

The giant python shook its head, opened its mouth, and the helicopter was forced to crash into the forest and submerged into the dense branches.

Everyone waited for a while, but no explosion was heard or smoke was seen, and they breathed a sigh of relief - the people in the helicopter might still be alive.