Chapter 635 - 636

Chapter 635 The childlike innocence is still handsome [Second update]

"Zhen Shuai, are you here? Come in quickly." Hou Changan immediately put a smile on his face when he saw Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu entering the door. He had a hunch that when Zhen Shuai came, something good would happen.

Zhen Shuai casually greeted him, "Brother Chang'an, what are you busy with?"

Hou Changan said, "I'm just taking a break. It's not hot today, so I was just going to go fishing by the river to kill time."

Zhen Shuai said with a smile: "Brother Chang'an is a rare person in our village who doesn't play cards. He's pretty good."

"Hahaha!" Although the other person was a child, for some reason, Hou Changan was quite happy to be praised by him, "What's so fun about playing cards? ? I might as well catch two more fish if I have that time." He quickly grabbed the dates and melon seeds and put them on the plate, and invited Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to eat them.

"Yes. Is Uncle Village Chief at home?"

Hou Mingyao walked out of the house, "I was just playing with my radio, and something seems to have gone wrong."

Zhen Shuai said: "Uncle Village Chief, I'm here to give you something else. It's troublesome."

Hou Mingyao saw the relaxed smile on his face and knew it was a good thing. He laughed loudly, "It's good to cause trouble. Someone is willing to cause trouble for me, which means that this bad old man is still useful. If you have anything, just ask. "Said."

Hou Changan was sitting aside, and he didn't feel that there was any violation in the scene of an old man and a young man talking as equals, and he felt a silent admiration in his heart. For both of them.

"It's hard to say whether this is a good thing or a bad thing for the village." Zhen Shuai said.

Hou Mingyao's smile did not change, "I think it should be a good thing!"

Zhen Shuai felt that the village chief was also a wonderful person, "That's what happened..."

He told the story of the villagers he met today. .

Before Hou Mingyao expressed his position, Hou Changan stood up suddenly.

"This must be a good thing!"

How do you think people have such brains? Everyone knows that one can only rely on the mountains to catch wild animals, pick mushrooms, or collect firewood, but Zhen Shuai sees more benefits from it. The brains of people are really different. Is this the difference between reading and not reading? This time, he really realized the importance of reading.

Hou Mingyao glared at him until he sat back down and then said: "It's a good thing, a great thing. If every household can really raise chickens, rabbits and pigs, even if they can't make a big fortune, it's absolutely fine to make a little money. And, although, although I don’t understand the general truth, but I also know that once we can build a large scale, our village’s reputation will be spread, and then we won’t have to worry about selling anything. As you said, we can’t get enough of meat no matter how much we eat. I’m sure Someone is willing to buy it."

"Yes," Zhen Shuai nodded, "This matter will probably spread throughout the village soon. What I'm worried about is that once you make up your mind to do it, the quantity will not be small, otherwise you still won't make much money. But when the number increases, the possibility of plague must be considered."

Hou Mingyao seemed to have been poured cold water on him, and his hot heart instantly cooled, "Yes, yes, this issue must be considered." Animals such as chickens, ducks and pigs, Once one becomes infected, it may spread to others. Back when we were still eating in big pots, chickens, ducks, and pigs were raised together, and there was a terrible plague that broke out in some villages. This incident still leaves a deep impression on him.